Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant tops the list internationally, according to Lakers.com. The exact figures were not released, but Bryant's No. 24 sits atop a list of 15 released by the league, a list based on sales at adidas locations outside of the USA in the past season.
The top 10 selling jerseys are dominated by American-born players, including a pair of Celtics. Kevin Garnett checks in at No. 4, while Rajon Rondo holds down the No. 7 spot on the list.
See the entire top 15 below.
1. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
2. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
3. LeBron James, Miami Heat
4. Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics
5. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
6. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
7. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
8. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
9. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
10. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
11. Pau Gasol, Los Angeles Lakers
12. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
13. Amar'e Stoudemire, New York Knicks
14. Tony Parker, San Antonio Spurs
15. Ricky Rubio, Minnesota Timberwolves
Powered by WordPress.com VIP