Following are complete fantasy football rankings based on this week's matchups for all the major positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, team defense). They are based on a combined yardage/scoring system (four points for a passing touchdown, six points for a rushing/receiving touchdown, one point for every 25 passing yards, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards).
Last Updated: 10/28
Next Updated: 10/31
1. Drew Brees, NO vs ATL
2. Peyton Manning, IND vs SF
3. Tony Romo, DAL vs SEA: Emergence of Austin helps a ton.
4. Philip Rivers, SD vs OAK
5. Aaron Rodgers, GB vs MIN: Can they block Vikings rush this time?
6. Kurt Warner, ARI vs CAR
7. Brett Favre, MIN at GB
8. Jay Cutler, CHI vs CLE
9. Matt Schaub, HOU at BUF: Buffalo's secondary is better than you think.
10. David Garrard, JAC at TEN
11. Joe Flacco, BAL vs DEN
12. Matt Ryan, ATL at NO
13. Donovan McNabb, PHI vs NYG: Accuracy wasn't there at Washington.
14. Eli Manning, NYG at PHI
15. Kyle Orton, DEN at BAL
16. Marc Bulger, STL at DET
17. *Matt Hasselbeck, SEA at DAL
18. Alex Smith, SF at IND
19. *Matthew Stafford, DET vs STL
20. Mark Sanchez, NYJ vs MIA
21. Ryan Fitzpatrick, BUF vs HOU
22. *Young/Collins, TEN vs JAC: Owner wants Young to play.
23. Jake Delhomme, CAR at ARI: Keeps his job, for now.
24. Chad Henne, MIA at NYJ
25. Derek Anderson, CLE at CHI
26. JaMarcus Russell, OAK at SD: Pocket awareness on back order.
1. Maurice Jones-Drew, JAC at TEN: Talked the talk, walked the walk.
2. Adrian Peterson, MIN at GB: At least he's still scoring.
3. Steve Slaton, HOU at BUF: Ball security an issue but matchup is divine.
4. Steven Jackson, STL at DET: This is the week he scores.
5. Thomas Jones, NYJ vs MIA
6. Ray Rice, BAL vs DEN
7. Chris Johnson, TEN vs JAC
8. Ronnie Brown, MIA at NYJ
9. DeAngelo Williams, CAR at ARI
10. Michael Turner, ATL at NO
11. Brandon Jacobs, NYG at PHI: Nice rally last two weeks.
12. Marshawn Lynch, BUF vs HOU: Houston defense has come around some.
13. Kevin Smith, DET vs STL
14. Matt Forte, CHI vs CLE
15. Ryan Grant, GB vs MIN: It's still not pretty at the goal.
16. Frank Gore, SF at IND
17. LaDainian Tomlinson, SD vs OAK: Lateral agility isn't there anymore.
18. Joseph Addai, IND vs SF: Location, location, location.
19. Mike Bell, NO vs ATL
20. Ricky Williams, MIA at NYJ: Looks 25 again, doesn't he?
21. Marion Barber, DAL vs SEA
22. Knowshon Moreno, DEN at BAL
23. Pierre Thomas, NO vs ATL: Talent is there, workload isn't.
24. Chris Wells, ARI vs CAR
25. *LeSean McCoy, PHI vs NYG
26. *Brian Westbrook, PHI vs NYG: He's a game-time decision (concussion).
27. Tim Hightower, ARI vs CAR
28. *Jonathan Stewart, CAR at ARI
29. Justin Fargas, OAK at SD
30. Darren Sproles, SD vs OAK
31. Felix Jones, DAL vs SEA
32. Shonn Greene, NYJ vs MIA
33. *Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG at PHI: Saw foot/ankle specialist Wednesday.
34. Correll Buckhalter, DEN at BAL
35. *Donald Brown, IND vs SF
36. Jamal Lewis, CLE at CHI
37. Reggie Bush, NO vs ATL: You almost forget he's on the team.
38. Fred Jackson, BUF vs HOU
39. Julius Jones, SEA at DAL: Grudge match, but the line stinks.
40. Michael Bush, OAK at SD
41. Jerome Harrison, CLE at CHI
42. Willis McGahee, BAL vs DEN
43. Jason Snelling, ATL at NO
44. LenDale White, TEN vs JAC
45. Justin Forsett, SEA at DAL
46. Chris Brown, HOU at BUF
47. Tashard Choice, DAL vs SEA: Do they realize what they have here?
48. Chester Taylor, MIN at GB
49. Edgerrin James, SEA at DAL
50. Garrett Wolfe, CHI vs CLE
1. Marques Colston, NO vs ATL: Just missed three scores in Miami.
2. *Reggie Wayne, IND vs SF
3. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI vs CAR
4. Roddy White, ATL at NO
5. Sidney Rice, MIN at GB: Baby, you're a big star now.
6. Vincent Jackson, SD vs OAK
7. *Andre Johnson, HOU at BUF
8. Donald Driver, GB vs MIN: Accept it, he's their No. 1.
9. Mike Sims-Walker, JAC at TEN
10. *DeSean Jackson, PHI vs NYG
11. Miles Austin, DAL vs SEA: Can't deny him this rank now.
12. Brandon Marshall, DEN at BAL
13. *Anquan Boldin, ARI vs CAR
14. Devin Hester, CHI vs CLE
15. Steve Smith, NYG at PHI
16. T.J. Houshmandzadeh, SEA at DAL
17. Percy Harvin, MIN at GB
18. Greg Jennings, GB vs MIN: Can the blocking hold up long enough?
19. Derrick Mason, BAL vs DEN
20. Lee Evans, BUF vs HOU: Works with anyone but Edwards.
21. Hakeem Nicks, NYG at PHI
22. Nate Burleson, SEA at DAL
23. Austin Collie, IND vs SF: It's obvious Manning trusts him.
24. Steve Smith, CAR at ARI
25. *Calvin Johnson, DET vs STL
26. Braylon Edwards, NYJ vs MIA
27. Michael Crabtree, SF at IND: Looked surprisingly polished in debut.
28. Eddie Royal, DEN at BAL
29. *Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ vs MIA
30. Jeremy Maclin, PHI vs NYG: He'll start the rest of the way.
31. Torry Holt, JAC at TEN
32. Donnie Avery, STL at DET
33. Mario Manningham, NYG at PHI: Misses a big play almost every week.
34. Lance Moore, NO vs ATL
35. Johnny Knox, CHI vs CLE
36. Mohamed Massaquoi, CLE at CHI
37. Terrell Owens, BUF vs HOU
38. *Bernard Berrian, MIN at GB
39. Mark Clayton, BAL vs DEN
40. Steve Breaston, ARI vs CAR
41. Roy Williams, DAL vs SEA: Doesn't really fit the offense.
42. Malcom Floyd, SD vs OAK: Could be ready to hurdle Chambers.
43. Kevin Walter, HOU at BUF
44. Devery Henderson, NO vs ATL
45. Pierre Garcon, IND vs SF
46. Bryant Johnson, DET vs STL
47. Michael Jenkins, ATL at NO
48. Kenny Britt, TEN vs JAC: Big-time ability, but who's throwing it?
49. Earl Bennett, CHI vs CLE
50. Keenan Burton, STL at DET
51. Patrick Crayton, DAL vs SEA
52. Greg Camarillo, MIA at NYJ
53. David Clowney, NYJ vs MIA
54. James Jones, GB vs MIN: No. 3 in Green Bay, not a bad sleeper.
55. Jabar Gaffney, DEN at BAL
56. Nate Washington, TEN vs JAC
57. Louis Murphy, OAK at SD
58. Kelley Washington, BAL vs DEN
59. *Muhsin Muhammad, CAR at ARI: If only they had someone better.
60. Danny Amendola, STL at DET
61. Jacoby Jones, HOU at BUF
62. Brian Hartline, MIA at NYJ: He's passed Ginn on the depth chart.
63. Dennis Northcutt, DET vs STL
64. Robert Meachem, NO vs ATL
65. Mike Furrey, CLE at CHI
66. Jerheme Urban, ARI vs CAR
67. Chris Chambers, SD vs OAK
68. Josh Morgan, SF at IND
69. Brandon Stokley, DEN at BAL: One of the smartest players in the league.
70. Isaac Bruce, SF at IND
71. Deion Branch, SEA at DAL
72. *Chaz Schilens, OAK at SD
1. Dallas Clark, IND vs SF: Makes beautiful music with Manning.
2. Owen Daniels, HOU at BUF: Wide receiver skills, tight end slot.
3. Antonio Gates, SD vs OAK
4. Tony Gonzalez, ATL at NO
5. Jason Witten, DAL vs SEA: Needed more for blocking this year.
6. Jeremy Shockey, NO vs ATL
7. Brent Celek, PHI vs NYG
8. Greg Olsen, CHI vs CLE
9. Vernon Davis, SF at IND: Finally, the light goes on.
10. Todd Heap, BAL vs DEN
11. Marcedes Lewis, JAC at TEN
12. Visanthe Shiancoe, MIN at GB
13. Zach Miller, OAK at SD
14. John Carlson, SEA at DAL
15. Donald Lee, GB vs MIN: Back in mix with Finley hurt.
16. Tony Scheffler, DEN at BAL: Getting some run on the outside.
17. Bo Scaife, TEN vs JAC
18. Dustin Keller, NYJ vs MIA
19. Brandon Pettigrew, DET vs STL
20. Randy McMichael, STL at DET
21. Anthony Fasano, MIA at NYJ
22. Dante Rosario, CAR at ARI
23. Desmond Clark, CHI vs CLE
24. *Kevin Boss, NYG at PHI
25. Martellus Bennett, DAL vs SEA
1. John Carney, NO vs ATL
2. Nate Kaeding, SD vs OAK: Go where the blowout is.
3. Matt Stover, IND vs SF
4. Robbie Gould, CHI vs CLE
5. Nick Folk, DAL vs SEA
6. David Akers, PHI vs NYG
7. Neil Rackers, ARI vs CAR
8. Mason Crosby, GB vs MIN
9. Jay Feely, NYJ vs MIA
10. Ryan Longwell, MIN at GB
11. Jason Hanson, DET vs STL: Plenty of juice left in leg.
12. Josh Scobee, JAC at TEN
13. Lawrence Tynes, NYG at PHI: Points are there, but hard to trust.
14. Jason Elam, ATL at NO
15. Kris Brown, HOU at BUF
16. Josh Brown, STL at DET
17. Steve Hauschka, BAL vs DEN: Has team forgotten about Minnesota loss?
18. Matt Prater, DEN at BAL
19. Olindo Mare, SEA at DAL
20. Rian Lindell, BUF vs HOU
21. John Kasay, CAR at ARI
22. Dan Carpenter, MIA at NYJ
23. Rob Bironas, TEN vs JAC
24. Joe Nedney, SF at IND
25. Sebastian Janikowski, OAK at SD
26. Billy Cundiff, CLE at CHI
1. Indianapolis vs. San Francisco: Unit is more aggressive this year.
2. Dallas vs. Seattle
3. San Diego vs. Oakland: When in doubt, pick on Russell.
4. New Orleans vs. Atlanta
5. Arizona vs. Carolina
6. Minnesota at Green Bay: Allen went off against Pack last time.
7. Chicago vs. Cleveland
8. Philadelphia vs. New York Giants
9. New York Giants at Philadelphia
10. Houston at Buffalo: Unit has rallied in recent weeks.
11. New York Jets vs. Miami
12. Miami at New York Jets
13. Denver at Baltimore
14. Green Bay vs. Minnesota
15. Detroit vs. St. Louis
16. Baltimore vs. Denver: Not the Ravens we're used to.
17. Buffalo vs. Houston
18. Jacksonville at Tennessee
19. St. Louis at Detroit
20. Oakland at San Diego
21. Tennessee vs. Jacksonville
22. Seattle at Dallas
23. Carolina at Arizona
24. Cleveland at Chicago
25. Atlanta at New Orleans
26. San Francisco at Indianapolis: Peyton doesn't turn it over.