The following are complete fantasy football rankings based on this week's matchups for all the major positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, team defense). They are based on a combined yardage/scoring system (4
points for a passing touchdown, 6 points for a rushing/receiving touchdown, one point for every 25 passing yards, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards).
Last Updated: 10/10
Next Updated: 10/14
1. Peyton Manning, IND at TEN
2. Kurt Warner, ARI vs. HOU
3. Matt Schaub, HOU at ARI
4. Joe Flacco, BAL vs. CIN
5. Ben Roethlisberger, PIT at DET: How much will he be needed here?
6. *Donovan McNabb, PHI vs. TB: Insists he'll be back this week.
7. Tom Brady, NE at DEN
8. David Garrard, JAC at SEA
9. Brett Favre, MIN at STL: Can't deny him after two glorious weeks.
10. Matt Ryan, ATL at SF
11. Tony Romo, DAL at KC: All sorts of problems here.
12. Carson Palmer, CIN at BAL
13. Matt Cassel, KC vs. DAL
14. *Matt Hasselbeck, SEA vs. JAC: He's back but the line is a mess.
15. Derek Anderson, CLE at BUF: At least he gives them a chance.
16. *Eli Manning, NYG vs. OAK
17. Kyle Orton, DEN vs. NE: They're winning in spite of him.
18. Shaun Hill, SF vs. ATL
19. Trent Edwards, BUF vs. CLE: He's regressed through four weeks.
20. Jason Campbell, WAS at CAR
21. Mark Sanchez, NYJ at MIA
22. Jake Delhomme, CAR vs. WAS: Got the bye week at the right time.
23. *Culpepper/Stafford, DET vs. PIT: Context clues point to Culpepper starting.
24. Kerry Collins, TEN vs. IND
25. Josh Johnson, TB at PHI
26. Chad Henne, MIA vs. NYJ
27. *Kyle Boller, STL vs. MIN
28. Pat White, MIA vs. NYJ
29. JaMarcus Russell, OAK at NYG: Exhibit A on how the combine lies to us.
30. Michael Vick, PHI vs. TB
31. David Carr, NYG vs. OAK
1. Adrian Peterson, MIN at STL
2. *Rashard Mendenhall, PIT at DET: Hard to forget Sunday night, and Parker is out.
3. Maurice Jones-Drew, JAC at SEA
4. Brandon Jacobs, NYG vs. OAK
5. DeAngelo Williams, CAR vs. WAS
6. Knowshon Moreno, DEN vs. NE: He's firmly got the gig now.
7. Michael Turner, ATL at SF
8. Chris Johnson, TEN vs. IND
9. *Brian Westbrook, PHI vs. TB
10. Glen Coffee, SF vs. ATL
11. Steven Jackson, STL vs. MIN
12. Ronnie Brown, MIA vs. NYJ: Lack of passing game hasn't hurt him.
13. Ray Rice, BAL vs. CIN
14. Steve Slaton, HOU at ARI: Ball security a concern here.
15. Tim Hightower, ARI vs. HOU
16. Jerome Harrison, CLE at BUF: Why not give him a workload opportunity?
17. Willis McGahee, BAL vs. CIN: He's headed for 12-15 scores, accept it.
18. *Marion Barber, DAL at KC: Had a full workout Wednesday.
19. Julius Jones, SEA vs. JAC: Running behind a patchwork line.
20. *Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG vs. OAK
21. Tashard Choice, DAL at KC
22. *Cedric Benson, CIN at BAL
23. Clinton Portis, WAS at CAR: No burst or explosion at all.
24. *Joseph Addai, IND at TEN
25. Thomas Jones, NYJ at MIA
26. Fred Jackson, BUF vs. CLE
27. Donald Brown, IND at TEN
28. Michael Bush, OAK at NYG: An opportunity with McFadden hurt.
29. Chris Wells, ARI vs. HOU: Run-blocking issues, but good time to buy low.
30. Cadillac Williams, TB at PHI
31. *Kevin Smith, DET vs. PIT
32. Leon Washington, NYJ at MIA
33. Marshawn Lynch, BUF vs. CLE: It's still a time share here.
34. Mewelde Moore, PIT at DET: Sneaky flex play most weeks.
35. Justin Fargas, OAK at NYG
36. *LeSean McCoy, PHI vs. TB
37. Ricky Williams, MIA vs. NYJ
38. Sammy Morris, NE at DEN: Sleeper play with Taylor hurt.
40. Chester Taylor, MIN at STL
41. Larry Johnson, KC vs. DAL
42. LenDale White, TEN vs. IND
43. *Jonathan Stewart, CAR vs. WAS
44. Jamaal Charles, KC vs. DAL: Fumble last week put him in doghouse.
45. Ladell Betts, WAS at CAR
46. Kevin Faulk, NE at DEN
47. *Ryan Moats, HOU at ARI: Sneaky sleeper with Slaton struggling.
48. Justin Forsett, SEA vs. JAC
49. *LaMont Jordan, DEN vs. NE
50. Maurice Morris, DET vs. PIT
51. *Derrick Ward, TB at PHI
52. *Laurence Maroney, NE at DEN
53. Bernard Scott, CIN at BAL
54. Shonn Greene, NYJ at MIA: Got work last week, bad news for Thomas Jones.
55. Rashad Jennings, JAC at SEA
56. *Jamal Lewis, CLE at BUF
57. Edgerrin James, SEA vs. JAC
58. Correll Buckhalter, DEN vs. NE: He's been ruled out.
1. Reggie Wayne, IND at TEN: You can't stop this passing game right now.
2. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI vs. HOU
3. Andre Johnson, HOU at ARI: Everyone is torching this secondary.
4. DeSean Jackson, PHI vs. TB
5. Randy Moss, NE at DEN
6. Anquan Boldin, ARI vs. HOU
7. Calvin Johnson, DET vs. PIT
8. Hines Ward, PIT at DET
9. Roddy White, ATL at SF
10. Mike Sims-Walker, JAC at SEA: We've seen enough, he's legit.
11. Steve Smith, NYG vs. OAK: Probably won't see Asomugha all day.
12. Santonio Holmes, PIT at DET
13. Santana Moss, WAS at CAR: Long TDs last two weeks.
14. Steve Smith, CAR vs. WAS: Did they fix anything during bye week?
15. *Derrick Mason, BAL vs. CIN
16. Chad Ochocinco, CIN at BAL
17. Bernard Berrian, MIN at STL
18. Brandon Marshall, DEN vs. NE
19. Kevin Walter, HOU at ARI
20. Mohamed Massaquoi, CLE at BUF: Little doubt he's the No. 1 now.
21. T.J. Houshmandzadeh, SEA vs. JAC
22. *Wes Welker, NE at DEN
23. Patrick Crayton, DAL at KC: Viable option with Williams out.
24. *Dwayne Bowe, KC vs. DAL
25. Terrell Owens, BUF vs. CLE
26. Pierre Garcon, IND at TEN: Get a piece of this offense where you can.
27. Percy Harvin, MIN at STL
28. *Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ at MIA: Hamstring could keep him out.
29. *Braylon Edwards, NYJ at MIA: Impressive Monday history but give him some time.
30. Nate Burleson, SEA vs. JAC
31. *Mark Clayton, BAL vs. CIN: Catch the ball, son.
32. Sidney Rice, MIN at STL: The onside-kick specialist.
33. *Nate Washington, TEN vs. IND
34. Lee Evans, BUF vs. CLE
35. Mario Manningham, NYG vs. OAK
36. Kelley Washington, BAL vs. CIN
37. Kenny Britt, TEN vs. IND: They should be throwing late.
38. *Antonio Bryant, TB at PHI
39. Austin Collie, IND at TEN
40. Josh Morgan, SF vs. ATL
41. *Steve Breaston, ARI vs. HOU
42. Michael Jenkins, ATL at SF
43. Mike Furrey, CLE at BUF: An opportunity with Edwards gone.
44. Torry Holt, JAC at SEA
45. Eddie Royal, DEN vs. NE: Hasn't clicked with Orton at all.
46. Muhsin Muhammad, CAR vs. WAS
47. *Donnie Avery, STL vs. MIN
48. Bobby Wade, KC vs. DAL
49. Laveranues Coles, CIN at BAL: A contract they'll regret.
50. Deion Branch, SEA vs. JAC
51. Antwaan Randle El, WAS at CAR
52. Isaac Bruce, SF vs. ATL
53. Bryant Johnson, DET vs. PIT
54. Mike Wallace, PIT at DET: He's pushed Limas Sweed to the bench.
55. Jeremy Maclin, PHI vs. TB: Gets his chance to start.
56. *Keenan Burton, STL vs. MIN
57. Davone Bess, MIA vs. NYJ: Too early to gage who Henne favors.
58. Greg Camarillo, MIA vs. NYJ
59. Miles Austin, DAL at KC
60. Justin Gage, TEN vs. IND
61. Hakeem Nicks, NYG vs. OAK
62. Jason Avant, PHI vs. TB
63. Mark Bradley, KC vs. DAL
64. Sam Hurd, DAL at KC
65. Louis Murphy, OAK at NYG
66. Andre Caldwell, CIN at BAL
67. Jabar Gaffney, DEN vs. NE
68. Chris Henry, CIN at BAL
69. Brian Hartline, MIA vs. NYJ
70. Jacoby Jones, HOU at ARI
71. Josh Cribbs, CLE at BUF
72. Ted Ginn, MIA vs. NYJ: It's clear they've soured on him.
73. Michael Clayton, TB at PHI
74. Bobby Engram, KC vs. DAL
75. Darrius Heyward-Bey, OAK at NYG: Let's face it, Oakland can't just skill players.
76. Julian Edelman, NE at DEN
77. Jerheme Urban, ARI vs. HOU
78. Mike Thomas, JAC at SEA
79. Josh Reed, BUF vs. CLE
80. *Roy Williams, DAL at KC: He's out for Week 5.
1. Dallas Clark, IND at TEN
2. Jason Witten, DAL at KC: The only trustable option Romo has.
3. Brent Celek, PHI vs. TB: The set-up is perfect for him in Philly.
4. Tony Gonzalez, ATL at SF
5. Chris Cooley, WAS at CAR
6. Heath Miller, PIT at DET: You can beat this defense down the seam.
7. Vernon Davis, SF vs. ATL: Breakthrough appears very real.
8. John Carlson, SEA vs. JAC
9. Dustin Keller, NYJ at MIA
10. Todd Heap, BAL vs. CIN
11. Owen Daniels, HOU at ARI
12. Kellen Winslow, TB at PHI: Hard to trust the QB situation.
13. Marcedes Lewis, JAC at SEA: Finally, a growth season.
14. Visanthe Shiancoe, MIN at STL
15. Sean Ryan, KC vs. DAL
16. Zach Miller, OAK at NYG: Absolutely sunk by Russell.
17. Benjamin Watson, NE at DEN
18. Brandon Pettigrew, DET vs. PIT: Could be a star in a year or two.
19. Randy McMichael, STL vs. MIN
20. Robert Royal, CLE at BUF
21. Bo Scaife, TEN vs. IND
22. Tony Scheffler, DEN vs. NE
23. Dante Rosario, CAR vs. WAS
24. Daniel Fells, STL vs. MIN
25. Will Heller, DET vs. PIT
1. David Akers, PHI vs. TB: Go where the blowout is.
2. Jeff Reed, PIT at DET
3. Ryan Longwell, MIN at STL
4. Lawrence Tynes, NYG vs. OAK
5. Steve Hauschka, BAL vs. CIN
6. Adam Vinatieri, IND at TEN
7. Nick Folk, DAL at KC
8. Josh Scobee, JAC at SEA
9. Neil Rackers, ARI vs. HOU
10. Jay Feely, NYJ at MIA: At least the infield is gone.
11. Olindo Mare, SEA vs. JAC
12. Kris Brown, HOU at ARI
13. Stephen Gostkowski, NE at DEN
14. Rian Lindell, BUF vs. CLE
15. Joe Nedney, SF vs. ATL
16. Jason Elam, ATL at SF
17. Matt Prater, DEN vs. NE
18. Shayne Graham, CIN at BAL
19. Shaun Suisham, WAS at CAR
20. John Kasay, CAR vs. WAS
21. Ryan Succop, KC vs. DAL
22. *Billy Cundiff, CLE at BUF
23. Josh Brown, STL vs. MIN
24. Rob Bironas, TEN vs. IND: Can't trust this offense at all.
25. Jason Hanson, DET vs. PIT
26. Sebastian Janikowski, OAK at NYG
27. Dan Carpenter, MIA vs. NYJ
28. *Shane Andrus, TB at PHI
1. Minnesota at St. Louis: Jared Allen, you are ridiculous.
2. New York Giants vs. Oakland
3. Pittsburgh at Detroit
4. Philadelphia vs. Tampa Bay: Andy Reid's perfect after the bye.
5. New York Jets at Miami
6. Baltimore vs. Cincinnati
7. Dallas at Kansas City
8. San Francisco vs. Atlanta
9. Indianapolis at Tennessee
10. Buffalo vs. Cleveland
11. Carolina vs. Washington
12. Washington at Carolina: Delhomme is never far from a pick-six.
13. Atlanta at San Francisco
14. Denver vs. New England
15. New England at Denver: You're betting on ghosts now.
16. Cincinnati at Baltimore
17. Arizona vs. Houston
18. Jacksonville at Seattle
19. Miami vs. New York Jets
20. Kansas City vs. Dallas
21. Cleveland at Buffalo
22. Seattle at Indianapolis
23. St. Louis vs. Minnesota
24. Houston at Arizona
25. Detroit vs. Pittsburgh
26. Tennessee vs. Indianapolis
27. Tampa Bay at Philadelphia
28. Oakland at New York Giants