Following are complete fantasy football rankings based on this week's matchups for all the major positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, team defense). They are based on a combined yardage/scoring system (four points for a passing touchdown, six points for a rushing/receiving touchdown, one point for every 25 passing yards, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards).
Last Updated: 10/3
Next Updated: 10/7
1. Peyton Manning, IND vs SEA
2. Aaron Rodgers, GB at MIN: He's played better than numbers suggest.
3. Drew Brees, NO vs NYJ
4. Philip Rivers, SD at PIT
5. Jay Cutler, CHI vs DET
6. *Tom Brady, NE vs BAL: Timing and confidence not all the way back yet.
7. Ben Roethlisberger, PIT vs SD
8. Matt Schaub, HOU vs OAK
9. Tony Romo, DAL at DEN
10. David Garrard, JAC vs TEN
11. *Brett Favre, MIN vs GB
12. Carson Palmer, CIN at CLE
13. Shaun Hill, SF vs STL: Knows his limitations.
14. Eli Manning, NYG at KC
15. Joe Flacco, BAL at NE: Expanded role but careful in this spot.
16. Kyle Orton, DEN vs DAL
17. Jason Campbell, WAS vs TB
18. Trent Edwards, BUF at MIA
19. Mark Sanchez, NYJ at NO
20. Seneca Wallace, SEA at IND: Too skittish in the pocket.
21. Kerry Collins, TEN at JAC
22. Derek Anderson, CLE vs CIN: Can't be much worse than Quinn was.
23. Matthew Stafford, DET at CHI
24. Chad Henne, MIA vs BUF
25. *Kyle Boller, STL vs SF: Honest, they're better with Boller right now.
26. Matt Cassel, KC vs NYG
27. Josh Johnson, TB at WAS
28. Pat White, MIA vs BUF
29. JaMarcus Russell, OAK at HOU: No ranking is low enough
1. Adrian Peterson, MIN vs GB
2. Chris Johnson, TEN at JAC
3. Matt Forte, CHI vs DET
4. *Cedric Benson, CIN at CLE: He's startable every week.
5. Steven Jackson, STL at SF
6. Ronnie Brown, MIA vs BUF
7. Pierre Thomas, NO vs NYJ: Everyone loves him but Sean Payton.
8. Brandon Jacobs, NYG at KC
9. Maurice Jones-Drew, JAC vs TEN
10. Glen Coffee, SF vs STL: Full-time back with Gore out.
11. Steve Slaton, HOU vs OAK
12. *Marion Barber, DAL at DEN: Looks like he's a go.
13. *Fred Jackson, BUF at MIA
14. Julius Jones, SEA at IND: You can always run on the Colts.
15. *Clinton Portis, WAS vs TB: Not healthy and everyone knows it.
16. Darren McFadden, OAK at HOU
17. Knowshon Moreno, DEN vs DAL: Close to becoming the main man here.
18. Ryan Grant, GB at MIN
19. *Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG at KC
20. Ray Rice, BAL at NE: Finally got first NFL spike last week.
21. Leon Washington, NYJ at NO: Clearly more valuable than Thomas Jones.
22. Darren Sproles, SD at PIT
23. Thomas Jones, NYJ at NO
24. *LaDanian Tomlinson, SD at PIT
25. Ricky Williams, MIA vs BUF
26. Willis McGahee, BAL at NE: Still effective at the goal line.
27. *Ladell Betts, WAS vs TB: Handy in the pass game.
28. Joseph Addai, IND vs SEA
29. Michael Bush, OAK at HOU
30. *Tashard Choice, DAL at DEN: Bank on 10-12 touches at least.
31. Reggie Bush, NO vs NYJ
32. Fred Taylor, NE vs BAL: Still a little juice left.
33. Correll Buckhalter, DEN vs DAL <bR>
34. Larry Johnson, KC vs NYG: Running on empty.
35. *Maurice Morris, DET at CHI: Kevin Smith is a game-day call.
36. Rashard Mendenhall, PIT vs SD: Big chance with Parker hurt.
37. Cadillac Williams, TB at WAS: Will be needed with Ward likely out.
38. *Kevin Smith, DET at CHI: Even if he starts, will he finish?
39. Donald Brown, IND vs SEA: Eventually will push Addai out of way.
40. Marshawn Lynch, BUF at MIA: He'll get use but Jackson should be the man for now.
41. *LenDale White, TEN at JAC
42. Jerome Harrison, CLE vs CIN: Look for 15-plus carries here.
43. Mewelde Moore, PIT vs SD
44. Jamaal Charles, KC vs NYG: Deserves more work.
45. Chester Taylor, MIN vs GB
46. Chris Brown, HOU vs OAK
47. Michael Robinson, SF vs STL
48. Brian Leonard, CIN at CLE
49. Justin Forsett, SEA at IND
50. Sammy Morris, NE vs BAL
51. Kevin Faulk, NE vs BAL
52. LeRon McClain, BAL at NE
53. Michael Bennett, SD at PIT
54. *Laurence Maroney, NE vs BAL
55. Aaron Brown, DET at CHI
56. Derrick Ward, TB at WAS: Didn't practice all week.
57. Willie Parker, PIT vs SD: No way you can use him here.
1. Reggie Wayne, IND vs SEA: Locked in with Manning after all these years.
2. *Greg Jennings, GB at MIN: This week he pays you back.
3. Randy Moss, NE vs BAL: No longer on the injury report.
4. Andre Johnson, HOU vs OAK
5. Vincent Jackson, SD at PIT
6. Calvin Johnson, DET at CHI
7. Steve Smith, NYG at KC: Slot machine is paying out.
8. Chad Ochocinco, CIN at CLE: Healthy, motivated, a plus again.
9. Santonio Holmes, PIT vs SD
10. Marques Colston, NO vs NYJ: How much will he see Revis?
11. Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ at NO
12. Santana Moss, WAS vs TB
13. Donald Driver, GB at MIN: Still has most of his moves.
14. Mike Sims-Walker, JAC vs TEN
15. Hines Ward, PIT vs SD
16. Devin Hester, CHI vs DET: More polished than you think.
17. Percy Harvin, MIN vs GB: Touchdowns in all three games.
18. Mario Manningham, NYG at KC
19. Braylon Edwards, CLE vs CIN: Edwards move helps, but can he shake Leon Hall?
20. Brandon Marshall, DEN vs DAL
21. Terrell Owens, BUF at MIA
22. Kevin Walter, HOU vs OAK: Late flag last week was bogus.
23. Bernard Berrian, MIN vs GB
24. *Dwayne Bowe, KC vs NYG: A game-day call again.
25. Pierre Garcon, IND vs SEA
26. Lee Evans, BUF at MIA
27. Justin Gage, TEN at JAC
28. Roy Williams, DAL at DEN: A sloppy route runner and moody teammate.
29. Donnie Avery, STL at SF: Someone has to step up with Robinson out.
30. Patrick Crayton, DAL at DEN
31. Devery Henderson, NO vs NYJ
32. *Wes Welker, NE vs BAL: Waiting for Godot.
33. Earl Bennett, CHI vs DET
34. *Derrick Mason, BAL at NE
35. Andre Caldwell, CIN at CLE: Might be their second-best wideout.
36. Torry Holt, JAC vs TEN
37. Davone Bess, MIA vs BUF: If it's near him, he catches it.
38. Ted Ginn, MIA vs BUF
39. Nate Burleson, SEA at IND
40. Sidney Rice, MIN vs GB
41. T.J. Houshmandzadeh, SEA at IND: Not a downfield guy at all.
42. Eddie Royal, DEN vs DAL
43. Johnny Knox, CHI vs DET
44. *Antonio Bryant, TB at WAS
45. Bryant Johnson, DET at CHI: Benefits from the Calvin distraction.
46. Nate Washington, TEN at JAC
47. Laveranues Coles, CIN at CLE: They'll regret this contract.
48. Jacoby Jones, HOU vs OAK
49. Mark Clayton, BAL at NE: Too many small receivers here.
50. Robert Meachem, NO vs NYJ
51. Keenan Burton, STL at SF
52. Michael Clayton, TB at WAS
53. Isaac Bruce, SF vs STL
54. Josh Morgan, SF vs STL
55. Bobby Wade, KC vs NYG: Got up to speed quickly.
56. Chris Chambers, SD at PIT: Why is he still starting?
57. Mark Bradley, KC vs NYG
58. Chansi Stuckey, NYJ at NO
59. Antwaan Randle El, WAS vs TB
60. Mike Furrey, CLE vs CIN
61. Louis Murphy, OAK at HOU
62. Kenny Britt, TEN at JAC
63. Jabar Gaffney, DEN vs DAL
64. Chris Henry, CIN at CLE
65. Mike Wallace, PIT vs SD
66. *Kelley Washington, BAL at NE
67. Lance Moore, NO vs. NYJ: Too soon to trust again.
68. Josh Cribbs, CLE vs CIN
69. Malcom Floyd, SD at PIT
70. Brandon Stokley, DEN vs DAL
71. Darrius Heyward-Bey, OAK at HOU: Hasn't been a quick study.
72. Austin Collie, IND vs SEA
73. Malcolm Kelly, WAS vs TB
74. Joey Galloway, NE vs BAL
75. Hakeem Nicks, NYG at KC
76. Greg Camarillo, MIA vs BUF
77. Mike Thomas, JAC vs TEN
1. Dallas Clark, IND vs SEA: Needed more than ever this year.
2. Jason Witten, DAL at DEN: More goal-line work would be nice.
3. Chris Cooley, WAS vs TB
4. Antonio Gates, SD at PIT
5. Vernon Davis, SF vs STL: Hill's best work is between the numbers.
6. Greg Olsen, CHI vs DET
7. Dustin Keller, NYJ at NO
8. Kellen Winslow, TB at WAS
9. Owen Daniels, HOU vs OAK
10. John Carlson, SEA at IND: Two costly drops last week.
11. Jeremy Shockey, NO vs NYJ
12. Zach Miller, OAK at HOU: Can't trust him because of JaMarcus.
13. *Todd Heap, BAL at NE
14. Marcedes Lewis, JAC vs TEN
15. Heath Miller, PIT vs SD
16. Kevin Boss, NYG at KC
17. Visanthe Shiancoe, MIN vs GB
18. Jermichael Finley, GB at MIN: Too inconsistent to trust yet.
19. Randy McMichael, STL at SF
20. Ben Watson, NE vs BAL
21. Tony Scheffler, DEN vs DAL
22. Alge Crumpler, TEN at JAC
23. Anthony Fasano, MIA vs BUF
24. Brandon Pettigrew, DET at CHI
25. Chris Baker, NE vs BAL: Might sneak a quiet 5-6 TDs.
26. Robert Royal, CLE vs CIN
27. Derek Fine, BUF at MIA
28. Daniel Fells, STL at SF
29. Martellus Bennett, DAL at DEN
30. David Thomas, NO vs NYJ
1. Lawrence Tynes, NYG at KC: Go where the blowout is.
2. John Carney, NO vs NYJ
3. Adam Vinatieri, IND vs SEA
4. Ryan Longwell, MIN vs GB
5. Joe Nedney, SF vs STL: Setup looks perfect here.
6. Robbie Gould, CHI vs DET
7. Rob Bironas, TEN at JAC
8. Mason Crosby, GB at MIN
9. Shayne Graham, CIN at CLE
10. Kris Brown, HOU vs OAK
11. Nick Folk, DAL at DEN: Is leg there on the long tries?
12. Stephen Gostkowski, NE vs BAL
13. Steve Hauschka, BAL at NE
14. Jeff Reed, PIT vs SD: Slow start and tricky home field.
15. Nate Kaeding, SD at PIT
16. Josh Scobee, JAC vs TEN
17. Shaun Suisham, WAS vs TB
18. Jay Feely, NYJ at NO
19. Matt Prater, DEN vs DAL
20. Dan Carpenter, MIA vs BUF
21. Rian Lindell, BUF at MIA
22. Olindo Mare, SEA at IND: Jim Mora is not a fan.
23. Sebastian Janikowski, OAK at HOU
24. Jason Hanson, DET at CHI
25. Ryan Succop, KC vs NYG
26. Mike Nugent, TB at WAS
27. Josh Brown, STL at SF
28. *Billy Cundiff, CLE vs CIN
1. New York Giants at Kansas City: Can they pitch another shutout?
2. San Francisco vs. St. Louis
3. Washington vs. Tampa Bay
4. Chicago vs. Detroit
5. Minnesota vs. Green Bay
6. Cincinnati at Cleveland: Ten sacks, improving secondary.
7. Pittsburgh vs. San Diego
8. Dallas at Denver: Pass rush finally showed last week.
9. Baltimore at New England
10. Indianapolis vs. Seattle
11. Buffalo at Miami
12. Tennessee at Jacksonville
13. New Orleans vs. New York Jets
14. New England vs. Baltimore: Forget the name brand, an ordinary unit.
15. Green Bay at Minnesota
16. Houston vs. Oakland
17. New York Jets at New Orleans
18. Denver vs. Dallas
19. San Diego at Pittsburgh
20. Miami vs. Buffalo: Run-stoppers, but secondary an issue.
21. Oakland at Houston
22. Jacksonville vs. Tennessee
23. Detroit at Chicago
24. St. Louis at San Francisco
25. Tampa Bay at Washington
26. Cleveland vs. Cincinnati
27. Kansas City vs. New York Giants
28. Seattle at Indianapolis