Baseball fans can bid for an exciting Ted Williams prize package worth $8,000, including memorabilia and game tickets during this year's WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon. Proceeds from the auction will benefit the Jimmy Fund.
The auction will take place on WEEI on Aug. 9 during the Red Sox-Yankees game. The auction will start between 1:15 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. and will conclude at the end of the seventh inning. The winning auction amount will be announced in the post-game show. The number to call to place a bid is 617-931-1850.
The winner will receive:
- Suite (seats 22) for Aug. 20 game; includes food and beverage
- No. 9 Jimmy Fund license plate
- Bat Girl/Bat Boy for Aug. 20 game
- Framed Armand LaMontagne Ted Williams print "Home Run"
- Ted Williams bat, rod, and fly