Ticket holders to the Red Sox-Rangers game on Sunday, Sept. 4 at 1:35pm are invited to bring an originally created sign to Fenway Park for a chance to win an incredible prize package that includes:
• Tickets to a future game
• A private tour of the NESN studios
• A chance to watch the NESN pre-game show live on Yawkey Way
• The opportunity to meet a player
• Lunch or dinner hosted by a front office executive
Here are the three steps you need to follow in order to participate in the Signs of Fenway Contest:
1. Read the Signs of Fenway Contest Rules and Regulations. Signs must be on posterboard and no bigger than 2' by 3' and be capable of being folded (or rolled) and stored at the participating fan's seat.
2. Create your sign at home and bring it to the Red Sox-Rangers game on Sunday, Sept. 4
3. Hold up your sign between innings so that NESN's cameras can see your creation
NESN's broadcast team of Don Orsillo and Jerry Remy will serve as judges for the contest and will be looking for the most creative and original signs through the first 6 innings of the game.
Can't get to the game, but want to show your Red Sox pride? While not part of the contest, fans can show off their creativity and love of the Red Sox by emailing a photo of their sign to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos of the signs submitted online are not eligible to be entered into the contest, however, the best signs will be displayed in a NESN.com photo gallery, powered by netomat, Inc. (netomat.com). NESN reserves the right to also show the photo(s) of the signs in any Red Sox telecast or any NESN broadcast program.