FOXBORO, Mass. — Bill Belichick made it clear that he’s finished talking about former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.
Belichick was asked three questions Wednesday at Gillette Stadium about text messages that he exchanged with Hernandez between December 2012 and April 2013. The Patriots head coach chose not to comment on the texts, which the Patriots turned over to state prosecutors for their investigation into Odin Lloyd’s murder.
“I think that was addressed by a lawyer last week, and I don’t have any further comment on it,” Belichick said when asked if he was concerned about the texts.
“I don’t have any further comment on it,” Belichick said when asked if he regularly texts his players.
“No further comment,” Belichick said when asked if he would change his approach with players.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP