The 2015 NBA Draft Lottery is Tuesday night before Game 1 of the Western Conference Final between the Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have the best chance of winning the lottery at 25 percent. This pick, wherever it ends up, will help Minnesota continue a rebuild that already includes 2014 No. 1 overall pick and 2014-15 Rookie of the Year winner Andrew Wiggins.
The New York Knicks, Philadelphia 76ers and Los Angeles Lakers — three historic franchises with a long road back to title contention — have the second, third and fourth-best odds, respectively, at winning the lottery.
The top two candidates to be selected first overall are Kentucky center Karl-Anthony Towns and Duke center Jahlil Okafor.
Here are the full odds for the draft lottery:
1. Minnesota Timberwolves: 25 percent
2. New York Knicks: 19.9 percent
3. Philadelphia 76ers: 15.6 percent
4. Los angeles Lakers: 11.9 percent
5. Orlando Magic: 8.8 percent
6. Sacramento Kings: 6.3 percent
7. Denver Nuggets: 4.3 percent
8. Detroit Pistons: 2.8 percent
9. Charlotte Hornets: 1.7 percent
10. Miami Heat 1.1 percent
11. Indiana Pacers: 0.8 percent
12. Utah Jazz: 0.7 percent
13. Phoenix Suns: 0.6 percent
14. Oklahoma City Thunder: 0. 5 percent
Thumbnail photo via Brad Penner/USA TODAY Sports Images
Powered by WordPress.com VIP