The 2020 NFL Draft is gonna look, feel and sound different than ever before. It’s on the league’s 32 teams to make sure they don’t mess it all up.
The NFL draft will go on as scheduled beginning April 23, but the coronavirus outbreak has forced the league to go digital. There will be no big event in Las Vegas, and organizations won’t even be allowed to gather at team facilities to make their picks. It’s all gonna be done online.
That almost certainly will create multiple hurdles for teams to clear, and that’s in addition to, you know, trying to pick the best players for their respective franchises.
Regardless of how or where the draft goes down, NESN.com will have you covered with wall-to-wall analysis. And before those names get called (online, of course), we’ve got all the preview content you’ll need.
GENERAL NFL DRAFT CONTENT
- Full draft order for 2020 NFL Draft
- NESN.com’s NFL mock draft |1.0 | 2.0| 3.0
- Each team’s biggest need in 2020 NFL Draft
- Safest bets in 2020 NFL Draft
- Early-round bust candidates in 2020 NFL Draft
- Sleeper prospects in 2020 NFL Draft
- Patriots mock draft roundup
PATRIOTS DRAFT CONTENT
- Resetting Patriots’ draft picks after Gronk trade
- Full Patriots round-by-round mock draft
- Breaking down all Patriots’ QB draft options
- Seven draft trades the Patriots can make
- Patriots’ best draft fits
- Ranking Bill Belichick’s best (and worst) Patriots drafts
Thumbnail photo via Christopher Hanewinckel/USA TODAY Sports Images