NESN (New England Sports Network) is owned by the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins, and delivered to over 4 million homes throughout the six-state New England region and nationally as NESN National. The definitive source for New England sports programming, NESN consistently has been one of the top-rated regional sports networks in the country, with a reputation for innovative and award-winning production of sports events and specials.
- Launched in 1984 — one of the country’s first regional sports networks
- Grown to be New England’s largest television network, reaching over 4 million homes in nine Designated Market Areas
- Distribution on expanded basic cable and telco services, all major satellite providers and PlayStation Vue
- Forbes Magazine ranked NESN as one of the top 10 most valuable sports business brands in the world
- Telecast approximately 150 Red Sox games throughout New England
- Telecast approximately 70 Bruins regular-season games and the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs exclusively
- Other locally produced programs and events include Sports Today, Beanpot hockey, Hockey East, ACC sports and minor league baseball
- NESN.com is one of the top 12 sports websites in the U.S.
- In-market streaming now available at NESNgo.com or through the NESNgo App
- Located 5 miles from downtown Boston in Watertown, Mass.
- Health and Dental Insurance — 90 percent company-paid
- Life insurance – 100 percent company-paid
- Short- and long-term disability insurance – 100 percent company-paid
- 401K with generous employer matching and contribution
- Flexible spending account
- Professional development support and training
- Generous paid time off
- NESN Connects volunteer program
- Discounted Massachusetts auto insurance
NESN’s Mission Statement
NESN strives to be the preeminent regional sports network in the country. We are committed to creating and distributing New England sports content that entertains, informs and enriches people’s lives.
We are intently focused on delivering Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins programming and promotion of unparalleled breadth and quality.
NESN is committed to superior financial performance, providing a challenging and rewarding work environment and meaningful corporate citizenship.
NESN’s Diversity Statement
Embracing diversity advances our understanding of our fans and customers, and enables us to identify new opportunities and succeed in an ever-changing business environment. We value the differences in all individuals and strive to create an inclusive environment in which people can thrive and realize their full potential. Bringing people together with unique backgrounds, talents, and experiences diversifies our thinking, heightens our creativity, and provides us with the skills and perspectives to be innovative and competitive.
- People: Our employees are our most important resource. We encourage entrepreneurship and initiative. We recognize and reward achievement.
- Customer Focus: We are committed to understanding our customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Competitiveness: We love to compete and believe that competition brings out the best in us. We are committed to positive change and strive to continually improve our performance.
- Adaptability: We are ready to meet the ever-changing demands of our industry with speed and flexibility. We believe these challenges afford us opportunities to learn and grow.
- Teamwork: We understand that good decision-making, innovation and creativity are cultivated in respectful exchanges of thoughts, ideas, opinions and advice.
- Diversity: We believe that diverse cultures and ideas are integral to our success. Embracing a diverse workforce enables us to discover and understand the perspectives of our fans and customers.
- Integrity: We are committed to the highest level of ethics and professional standards.
- Accountability: We accept personal and professional responsibility for our actions and results; we focus on finding solutions and achieving excellence in all that we do.
- Passion: We believe positive attitudes, contagious enthusiasm and a can-do spirit are essential to a productive and rewarding work environment.
- Social Responsibility: We are responsible, on a corporate and personal level, to promote the general well being of the New England region. Through our physical, financial, and promotional contributions we are able to positively impact people’s lives and build stronger bonds throughout the community.