Following are complete fantasy football rankings based on this week's matchups for all the major positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, team defense). They are based on a combined yardage/scoring system (four points for a passing touchdown, six points for a rushing/receiving touchdown, one point for every 25 passing yards, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards).
Last Updated: 12/2
Next Updated: 12/5
1. Brett Favre, MIN at ARI: The best run of his career.
2. Peyton Manning, IND vs. TEN
3. Aaron Rodgers, GB vs. BAL
4. Drew Brees, NO at WAS
5. Matt Schaub, HOU at JAC
6. Tom Brady, NE at MIA: He's unreal in bounce-back games.
7. Donovan McNabb, PHI at ATL
8. Philip Rivers, SD at CLE
9. Tony Romo, DAL at NYG
10. Vince Young, TEN at IND: Toughest test but he's earned cred.
11. *Eli Manning, NYG vs. DAL
12. *Kurt Warner, ARI vs. MIN
13. Carson Palmer, CIN vs. DET
14. Jay Cutler, CHI vs. STL: He's working behind a horrendous line.
15. *Ben Roethlisberger, PIT vs. OAK
16. Matt Hasselbeck, SEA vs. SF
17. David Garrard, JAC vs. HOU
18. Joe Flacco, BAL at GB: Looks like a regression on field, but stats are solid.
19. Alex Smith, SF at SEA
20. Jason Campbell, WAS vs. NO
21. Kyle Orton, DEN at KC
22. Chris Redman, ATL vs. PHI
23. Josh Freeman, TB at CAR: Moxie is there, polish a work-in-progress.
24. Matt Cassel, KC vs. DEN
25. Kyle Boller, STL at CHI
26. Chad Henne, MIA vs. NE
27. Moore/Delhomme, CAR vs. TB
28. Mark Sanchez, NYJ at BUF
29. Ryan Fitzpatrick, BUF vs. NYJ
30. Bruce Gradkowski, OAK at PIT
31. *Matthew Stafford, DET at CIN
32. Brady Quinn, CLE vs. SD
1. Chris Johnson, TEN at IND: The league's ultimate speed merchant.
2. *Steven Jackson, STL at CHI
3. Ray Rice, BAL at GB: He's a Top 6 pick next year.
4. Adrian Peterson, MIN at ARI: Needs to be more patient reading blocks.
5. Maurice Jones-Drew, JAC vs. HOU
6. Thomas Jones, NYJ at BUF: Buffalo's run-stopping has been terrible.
7. *DeAngelo Williams, CAR vs. TB
8. Rashard Mendenhall, PIT vs. OAK
9. Frank Gore, SF at SEA
10. Ricky Williams, MIA vs. NE
11. *LeSean McCoy, PHI at ATL
12. Pierre Thomas, NO at WAS
13. Matt Forte, CHI vs. STL
14. Jamaal Charles, KC vs. DEN: He's succeeding after LJ failed.
15. *Fred Jackson, BUF vs. NYJ: New regime is doing the right thing.
16. *Cedric Benson, CIN vs. DET
17. LaDainian Tomlinson, SD at CLE: Goal-line work bails him out.
18. Laurence Maroney, NE at MIA: They're feeding him inside the 5.
19. Ryan Grant, GB vs. BAL
20. Rock Cartwright, WAS vs. NO
21. *Justin Forsett, SEA vs. SF
22. *Knowshon Moreno, DEN at KC
23. *Jerious Norwood, ATL vs. PHI
24. *Kevin Smith, DET at CIN
25. Steve Slaton, HOU at JAC: Receiving work makes him worth it.
26. Marion Barber, DAL at NYG
27. Joseph Addai, IND vs. TEN
28. Chris Wells, ARI vs. MIN
29. Brandon Jacobs, NYG vs. DAL: No longer a tackler's nightmare.
30. Mike Bell, NO at WAS
31. Tim Hightower, ARI vs. MIN
32. Jonathan Stewart, CAR vs. TB
33. Chris Brown, HOU at JAC: Still a vulture at goal line.
34. Felix Jones, DAL at NYG
35. Chester Taylor, MIN at ARI
36. Chris Jennings, CLE vs. SD: Expanded role with Lewis done.
37. Darren Sproles, SD at CLE
38. Cadillac Williams, TB at CAR
39. Darren McFadden, OAK at PIT
40. Shonn Greene, NYJ at BUF
41. Correll Buckhalter, DEN at KC
42. Jason Snelling, ATL vs. PHI: Norwood back in front of him.
43. Marshawn Lynch, BUF vs. NYJ
44. Jerome Harrison, CLE vs. SD
45. Lex Hilliard, MIA vs. NE: Good shot at 8-12 touches.
46. Kevin Faulk, NE at MIA
47. *Larry Johnson, CIN vs. DET
48. Willis McGahee, BAL at GB
49. Donald Brown, IND vs. TEN
50. Sammy Morris, NE at MIA
51. Maurice Morris, DET at CIN
52. *Julius Jones, SEA vs. SF: Has no right to block Forsett.
53. Gartrell Johnson, NYG vs. DAL
54. Justin Fargas, OAK at PIT
55. Kahlil Bell, CHI vs. STL
56. Kolby Smith, KC vs. DEN
57. *Reggie Bush, NO at WAS
58. Derrick Ward, TB at CAR
59. Brandon Jackson, GB vs. BAL
60. Tashard Choice, DAL at NYG: Intriguing option in the Wildcat.
61. Quinton Ganther, WAS vs. NO
62. Michael Bush, OAK at PIT
63. Lousaka Polite, MIA vs. NE
64. Rashad Jennings, JAC vs. HOU
65. Willie Parker, PIT vs. OAK
66. Leonard Weaver, PHI at ATL
67. Eldra Buckley, PHI at ATL: Getting some work at the goal.
68. *Bernard Scott, CIN vs. DET: Dinged up (toe), Benson is back.
69. Earnest Graham, TB at CAR
70. Javon Ringer, TEN at IND
71. Chad Simpson, IND vs. TEN
72. Mike Sellers, WAS vs. NO
73. Mewelde Moore, PIT vs. OAK
74. Aaron Brown, DET at CIN
75. Brian Leonard, CIN vs. DET
76. Jamal Lewis, CLE vs. SD: On IR, career might be over.
1. Reggie Wayne, IND vs. TEN
2. Andre Johnson, HOU at JAC
3. Randy Moss, NE at MIA: You'll see more effort this week.
4. Chad Ochocinco, CIN vs. DET: He'll get at least one big play versus leaky secondary.
5. Wes Welker, NE at MIA
6. Sidney Rice, MIN at ARI
7. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI vs. MIN
8. Marques Colston, NO at WAS
9. *Roddy White, ATL vs. PHI: Redman isn't a massive drop right now.
10. Mike Sims-Walker, JAC vs. HOU
11. Brandon Marshall, DEN at KC
12. Chris Chambers, KC vs. DEN
13. Michael Crabtree, SF at SEA
14. Miles Austin, DAL at NYG: Headed for a big payday.
15. Vincent Jackson, SD at CLE
16. Percy Harvin, MIN at ARI: Draft-day gamble paid off.
17. Steve Smith, NYG vs. DAL
18. Donald Driver, GB vs. BAL
19. Anquan Boldin, ARI vs. MIN
20. Jeremy Maclin, PHI at ATL
21. Hines Ward, PIT vs. OAK
22. Steve Smith, CAR vs. TB
23. Greg Jennings, GB vs. BAL: At this point, how much can you trust him?
24. Terrell Owens, BUF vs. NYJ: He's making it work with No. 2 QB.
25. Nate Burleson, SEA vs. SF
26. Donnie Avery, STL at CHI
27. Santonio Holmes, PIT vs. OAK
28. *Calvin Johnson, DET at CIN
29. T.J. Houshmandzadeh, SEA vs. SF: This passing game can't be trusted.
30. Robert Meachem, NO at WAS
31. Antonio Bryant, TB at CAR
32. Derrick Mason, BAL at GB
33. Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ at BUF
34. Devin Hester, CHI vs. STL
35. Santana Moss, WAS vs. NO
36. *Jason Avant, PHI at ATL
37. Kenny Britt, TEN at IND: Playmaker developing chemistry with Young.
38. Michael Jenkins, ATL vs. PHI
39. Pierre Garcon, IND vs. TEN: Getting medium and deep looks every week.
40. Hakeem Nicks, NYG vs. DAL
41. Steve Breaston, ARI vs. MIN
42. Bernard Berrian, MIN at ARI
43. *Mario Manningham, NYG vs. DAL
44. Braylon Edwards, NYJ at BUF
45. Lee Evans, BUF vs. NYJ
46. Roy Williams, DAL at NYG
47. Malcom Floyd, SD at CLE: Keeps getting tackled inside the 10.
48. Devery Henderson, NO at WAS
49. Brandon Gibson, STL at CHI
50. Laveranues Coles, CIN vs. DET
51. Kevin Walter, HOU at JAC
52. Austin Collie, IND vs. TEN
53. Andre Caldwell, CIN vs. DET
54. Johnny Knox, CHI vs. STL: Offense moving away from deep ball.
55. Mohamed Massaquoi, CLE vs. SD
56. Davone Bess, MIA vs. NE
57. Mark Clayton, BAL at GB
58. Mike Wallace, PIT vs. OAK: May have hit the rookie wall.
59. Nate Washington, TEN at IND
60. Earl Bennett, CHI vs. STL
61. Torry Holt, JAC vs. HOU
62. Muhsin Muhammad, CAR vs. TB
63. Josh Morgan, SF at SEA
64. Lance Long, KC vs. DEN
65. Chaz Schilens, OAK at PIT
66. Sam Aiken, NE at MIA: A sneaky play as their No. 3.
67. James Jones, GB vs. BAL
68. Patrick Crayton, DAL at NYG
69. Brian Hartline, MIA vs. NE
70. Eddie Royal, DEN at KC: He's only produced twice this season.
71. Mike Thomas, JAC vs. HOU
72. Darrius Heyward-Bey, OAK at PIT
73. Reggie Brown, PHI at ATL
74. Danny Amendola, STL at CHI
75. Dennis Northcutt, DET at CIN
76. Jabar Gaffney, DEN at KC
77. Devin Thomas, WAS vs. NO
78. Josh Cribbs, CLE vs. SD
79. Lavelle Hawkins, TEN at IND
80. Jordy Nelson, GB vs. BAL
1. Dallas Clark, IND vs. TEN
2. Vernon Davis, SF at SEA: Finally putting it all together.
3. Antonio Gates, SD at CLE: Got back into the red-zone plan last week.
4. Tony Gonzalez, ATL vs. PHI
5. Visanthe Shiancoe, MIN at ARI
6. Kellen Winslow, TB at CAR
7. Greg Olsen, CHI vs. STL
8. Jason Witten, DAL at NYG
9. *Brent Celek, PHI at ATL: Won't be 100 percent rest of season.
10. Heath Miller, PIT vs. OAK
11. Jeremy Shockey, NO at WAS
12. Kevin Boss, NYG vs. DAL
13. Zach Miller, OAK at PIT
14. Fred Davis, WAS vs. NO: This is still a check-down offense.
15. John Carlson, SEA vs. SF
16. Dustin Keller, NYJ at BUF
17. Jermichael Finley, GB vs. BAL
18. Bo Scaife, TEN at IND
19. Marcedes Lewis, JAC vs. HOU
20. Anthony Fasano, MIA vs. NE
21. Tony Scheffler, DEN at KC
22. Ben Watson, NE at MIA
23. Daniel Fells, STL at CHI
24. Casey Fitzsimmons, DET at CIN
25. Dante Rosario, CAR vs. TB
26. Shawn Nelson, BUF vs. NYJ
27. Todd Heap, BAL at GB
28. Tom Santi, IND vs. TEN
29. James Casey, HOU at JAC: Good sleeper for 2010.
1. Ryan Longwell, MIN at ARI
2. Nate Kaeding, SD at CLE: Might boot his way to Pro Bowl.
3. Shayne Graham, CIN vs. DET
4. David Akers, PHI at ATL
5. Matt Stover, IND vs. TEN
6. Stephen Gostkowski, NE at MIA
7. *John Carney, NO at WAS: One more sloppy week could mean pink slip.
8. Mason Crosby, GB vs. BAL
9. Nick Folk, DAL at NYG
10. Robbie Gould, CHI vs. STL
11. Rob Bironas, TEN at IND: A good play down the stretch.
12. Jeff Reed, PIT vs. OAK
13. Matt Prater, DEN at KC
14. Jay Feely, NYJ at BUF
15. Rian Lindell, BUF vs. NYJ
16. Lawrence Tynes, NYG vs. DAL
17. John Kasay, CAR vs. TB
18. Joe Nedney, SF at SEA
19. Billy Cundiff, BAL at GB
20. Josh Scobee, JAC vs. HOU
21. Josh Brown, STL at CHI
22. Olindo Mare, SEA vs. SF
23. Neil Rackers, ARI vs. MIN
24. Matt Bryant, ATL vs. PHI
25. Kris Brown, HOU at JAC
26. Dan Carpenter, MIA vs. NE
27. Shaun Suisham, WAS vs. NO
28. Ryan Succop, KC vs. DEN
29. Connor Barth, TB at CAR: They trust him from any distance.
30. Sebastian Janikowski, OAK at PIT
31. Jason Hanson, DET at CIN
32. Phil Dawson, CLE vs. SD
1. Pittsburgh vs. Oakland: Great matchup but not the same without Polamalu.
2. San Diego at Cleveland
3. Cincinnati vs. Detroit: Making hay against rookie quarterback.
4. Philadelphia at Atlanta
5. Minnesota at Arizona
6. Carolina vs. Tampa Bay
7. San Francisco at Seattle
8. New Orleans at Washington
9. Denver at Kansas City
10. Buffalo vs. New York Jets
11. Green Bay vs. Baltimore
12. New England at Miami: They'll take out frustrations here.
13. Chicago vs. St. Louis
14. New York Jets at Buffalo
15. Dallas at New York Giants
16. New York Giants vs. Dallas
17. Tampa Bay at Carolina
18. Baltimore at Green Bay
19. Indianapolis vs. Tennessee
20. Seattle vs. San Francisco
21. Houston at Jacksonville
22. Jacksonville vs. Houston
23. St. Louis at Chicago
24. Oakland at Pittsburgh
25. Atlanta vs. Philadelphia
26. Miami vs. New England
27. Detroit at Cincinnati
28. Tennessee at Indianapolis: Rent them down the stretch, but not here.
29. Kansas City vs. Denver
30. Washington vs. New Orleans
31. Arizona vs. Minnesota
32. Cleveland vs. San Diego