Jake Paul and Nate Diaz’s feud will come to a head on Saturday night when the two square off inside a boxing ring from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
Paul will be looking to bounce back after losing his last boxing match to Tommy Fury, while Nate Diaz will make his professional boxing debut.
Below, we’ll highlight the details surrounding what promises to be an epic night of boxing matches:
Date: Saturday, August 5 | Time: 8 p.m. ET/ 1 a.m. UK
Jake Paul vs. Nate Diaz Ring Walk Time: 11:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 a.m. UK
Where to Watch Jake Paul vs. Nate Diaz: The card will stream live on DAZN and DAZN PPV (Check if it’s offered prior in your area)How to Bet Jake Paul vs. Nate Diaz
Using the sportsbook of your choice, you can find many different ways to be the Jake Paul vs. Nate Diaz boxing match. Below, we’ll outline the current odds on the FanDuel Sportsbook:
Jake Paul: -600 moneyline favorite
Nate Diaz: +370
With the current odds, there’s really no value in siding with Jake Paul, at least on the moneyline. If you’re looking for a different approach to the fight, you could look for Paul to finish Diaz in a specific round.
For example, if you expect Paul to win the fight in Round 6, you can get those odds at +850.
Our best bet is just that, with us expecting the gas tank of Jake Paul to shine in this fight and Diaz to struggle to keep up in the later rounds.
Jake Paul has some juice beside his name to finish the match by KO/TKO at -150.Jake Paul vs. Nate Diaz Fight Card
- Jake Paul vs. Nate Diaz; Cruiserweight
- Amanda Serrano vs. Heather Hardy; For Serrano’s IBF, WBA, WBC, and WBO women’s featherweight titles
- William Silva vs. Ashton Sylve; Lightweight
- Chris Avila vs. Jeremy Stephens; Super middleweight
- Olivia Curry vs. Shadasia Green; Women’s super middleweight
- Alan Sanchez vs. Angel Beltran; Welterweight
- Quilisto Madera vs. Kevin Newman II; Middleweight
- Jose Aguayo vs. Noel Cavazos; Welterweight
- Luciano Ramos vs. CJ Hamilton; Super lightweight
Stay ahead of the game and elevate your sports betting experience with SportsGrid.