NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Coors Light 2013 NESN Baseball Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, and VT, who are 21 years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of MillerCoors LLC (“Sponsor”), the New England Sports Network (“NESN”), and their parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their family members are also not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD:
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 AM CT on 04/01/13 and ends 11:59:59 PM CT on 7/31/13 (“Sweepstakes Period”). There are two ways to enter during the Sweepstakes Period:
For Text Message Entries: Only text messages with an eligible date of birth and valid keyword will automatically be credited with one entry in the Sweepstakes.
|Promotion Periods||Entry Period||Text Message/Online Entry Recieved By:||Promotion Drawing Date|
|1||04/01/13 to 04/07/13||11:59:59 PM CT 04/07/13||04/08/13|
|2||04/08/13 to 04/14/13||11:59:59 PM CT 04/14/13||04/15/13|
|3||04/15/13 to 04/21/13||11:59:59 PM CT 04/21/13||04/22/13|
|4||04/22/13 to 04/28/13||11:59:59 PM CT 04/28/13||04/29/13|
|5||04/29/13 to 05/05/13||11:59:59 PM CT 05/05/13||05/13/13|
|6||05/06/13 to 05/12/13||11:59:59 PM CT 05/12/13||05/13/13|
|7||05/13/13 to 05/19/13||11:59:59 PM CT 05/19/13||05/20/13|
|8||05/20/13 to 05/26/13||11:59:59 PM CT 05/26/13||05/27/13|
|9||05/27/13 to 06/02/13||11:59:59 PM CT 06/02/13||06/03/13|
|10||06/03/13 to 06/09/13||11:59:59 PM CT 06/09/13||06/10/13|
|11||06/10/13 to 06/16/13||11:59:59 PM CT 06/16/13||06/17/13|
|12||06/17/13 to 06/23/13||11:59:59 PM CT 06/23/13||06/24/13|
|13||06/24/13 to 06/30/13||11:59:59 PM CT 06/30/13||07/01/13|
|14||07/01/13 to 07/10/13||11:59:59 PM CT 07/10/13||07/11/13|
|15||07/22/13 to 07/31/13||11:59:59 PM CT 07/21/13||07/22/13|
|16||07/22/13 to 07/31/13||11:59:59 PM CT 07/31/13||08/01/13|
Standard text message and data rates apply to each message sent or received. Other charges may apply; check your mobile plan for rates/details. Participation may not be possible on all carriers. For help, text the word HELP to 28130. To cease receiving messages regarding the Sweepstakes, text the word STOP to 28130. You will not receive future text messages regarding the Sweepstakes except for an opt-out notification and notification if you are selected as a potential winner. Please note that proof of text message submission does not constitute proof of delivery/receipt. Limit one text message entry per wireless account per day. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person, or phone number in a single day, only the first entry will be considered valid and Sponsor may choose to disqualify all entries submitted by that person at Sponsor’s sole discretion. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is the 24hour period between 12:00:00 AM CT and 11:59:59 PM ET, except on 04/01/13 on which a “day” will be the period between 10:00:00 AM CT and 11:59:59 PM CT. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. WINNERS SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: There will be sixteen (16) promotion period drawings conducted from the aggregate of all qualified entries received during each promotion period. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected per Promotion Periods 1-16 on the dates listed in the table in Section 2 above. All non-winning entries from any or all previous drawing dates will be rolled over into the next drawing. Collaborative Marketing Group, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, will be conducting the drawings. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received per Promotion Period. Prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received and prizes are properly claimed. Potential winners will be notified by phone, text message, email or mail within one (1) week after drawing date.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Sixteen (16) Grand Prizes: prize includes a Coors Light-branded “Refresherator”: a four (4) foot vending machine for dispensing 12 oz. cans. ARV $500.00. Winner will be responsible for stocking vending machine. ARV of all prizes $8,000.00.
6. WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within five (5) days of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents will result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The potential Grand Prize winners may be subject to a background check before the prize will be awarded; if a potential winner has been convicted of a felony or any other crime that would reflect negatively on the Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a winner for a prize cannot be confirmed by 09/30/13, then the prize will not be awarded.
7. PRIZE TERMS: Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of each prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099MISC for each winner whose prize is value at $600 or more. Approximate retail value is as of the time the rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded.
1 RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the official rules, log onto www.nesn.com/coorslight or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by 08/02/13 to: Coors Light 2013 NESN Baseball Sweepstakes Rules Request – MLR3709, Dept. 35611, P.O. Box 5078, Clinton, IA 527365078.
2 WINNER LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 08/02/13, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, postmarked by 08/02/13 to: Coors Light 2013 NESN Baseball Sweepstakes Winner List – MLR3709, Dept. 35611, P.O. Box 5078, Clinton, IA 52736-5078.
© 2013 COORS BREWING CO., GOLDEN, CO
Powered by WordPress.com VIP