Yesterday saw our home run prop success continue, Houston Astros slugger Yordan Alvarez launching his 30th long ball of the season off Seattle Mariners ace Luis Castillo.
Let’s keep the hot streak going, beginning with Cincinnati’s starting centerfielder.
Note: All odds and props courtesy of FanDuel Sportsbook.
CIN TJ Friedl OVER 0.5 HRs @ Guardians (+680)
- He has hit a career-high 17 home runs this season in 134 games
- He has homered in three straight games
- He’s hitting .409 (9-for-22) over his last seven games
- Guardians right-handed starter Lucas Giolito has allowed 37 home runs this season, the third-most in MLB
- Giolito has allowed seven home runs over his previous four starts (5.64 ERA over that stretch)
- Of Giolito’s 37 long balls allowed this season, 16 have come against left-handed batters
PHI Kyle Schwarber OVER 0.5 HRs vs. Pirates (+400)
- He has hit 45 home runs this season, tied for the second-most in MLB
- He is 7-for-10 (.700) with one home run and four doubles in his career against Pirates right-handed starter Mitch Keller (13-9, 4.25 ERA)
- Keller has allowed 24 home runs this season, including five over his last four starts
- Left-handed batters are hitting .255 with 15 home runs against Keller this season
- The Pirates bullpen holds a 4.32 ERA this season, the 14th-highest in MLB
Stay ahead of the game and elevate your sports betting experience with SportsGrid.