INTERNSHIPS – 2012 SUMMER SEMESTER
Must be able to receive college credit for this internship and provide verification that credit will be received.
Support NESN.com’s daily technical operations while gaining valuable experience in new media.
• Produce HTML5/jQuery games to support NESN.com projects
• Research companies that offer online HTML5 and jQuery game production as a service
• Work with NESN Ad Sales to design Flash ad campaigns
• Assist with other facets of web design and development
• Must be able to receive college credit for this internship and provide verification that credit will be received
• Must have knowledge of Web design and development – experience in building dynamic/interactive websites is especially helpful
• Excellent research and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, loosely structured environment
• Interest in sports and sports media is preferable, but not required
• Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision but also able to work effectively within a team environment
• Experience working with/having knowledge of building interactive HTML5 and jQuery games
• Pursuing a degree in Web development, or Web design or a related field is preferred
NESN is an equal opportunity employer.