Will he or won't he? That has been the question in L.A. so far this summer.
Thursday, Lamar Odom answered.
The free-agent power forward signed a four-year, $33 million deal to return to the Lakers, the Los Angeles Times reports.
"L.A. was the first place that came to my mind, that's where my heart was at," Odom told the Times. "I was going to fight for what I wanted."
Earlier in July, Odom turned down two offers from the Lakers, each of which guaranteed him at least $30 million. After he and his agent were slow to respond, Lakers owner Jerry Buss pulled the offer.
"I wasn't nervous," Odom said of the rescinded offer, "only because if worse came to worse, I was going to go to [Miami], where I was comfortable."
Powered by WordPress.com VIP