The book isn’t closed on Jerry Sandusky.

The former Penn State assistant football coach convicted of sexually abusing 10 boys over the course of several years already is serving a 30- to 60-year prison sentence, but a new break in the case could benefit one man previously denied the opportunity to press charges.

Centre County Judge Thomas Kistler is taking another look at a man’s allegations against Sandusky, The Associated Press reported Wednesday. Judge Kistler ruled Wednesday that the alleged victim’s statute of limitations had not yet expired.

The accuser, 43, is a Massachusetts native. He claims he was sexually abused by Sandusky during a 1988 football camp on Penn State’s campus The accuser, who was 16 at the time of the alleged incident, didn’t tell police until Sandusky was arrested in 2011.

“Obviously, we’re very excited,” Dan Kiss, the alleged victim’s attorney, told The AP of Judge Kistler’s decision.

Sandusky apparently won’t go down without a fight, however.

“I can assure you that he will vigorously defend the charges,” Sandusky’s attorney, Al Lindsay, said.

The attorney general’s office told The AP that Judge Kistler’s decision is under review.

Thumbnail photo via Twitter/@newsinvideos