Max Pacioretty Says Zdeno Chara Shouldn’t Be Prosecuted by Montreal Police, Says He’s Moving On

Canadiens forward Max Pacioretty is doing everything he can to turn his attention toward the 2011-12 NHL season. Apparently, that means putting the whole Zdeno Chara fiasco to rest.

On the same day that it was reported that an investigation by Montreal police is ongoing and that they still plan to question Chara for his hit on March 8 that left Pacioretty with a concussion and a fractured vertebra, the Montreal forward said he is ready to give it a rest.

Naturally, he did so via Twitter.

"Last comment on this: I hope Chara is NOT prosecuted. I have moved on from my incident and I hope everyone else can do the same," Pacioretty tweeted on Tuesday afternoon.

"All I am focused on is getting ready for next season, and will no longer comment on the past," he continued.

Pacioretty signed a two-year contract with the Canadiens last week.

Yardbarker

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 184,612 other followers