Following are complete fantasy football rankings based on this week's matchups for all the major positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, team defense). They are based on a combined yardage/scoring system (four points for a passing touchdown, 6 points for a rushing/receiving touchdown, one point for every 25 passing yards, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards).
Last Updated: 11/18
Next Updated: 11/21
1. Peyton Manning, IND at BAL: We take his greatness for granted.
2. Matt Schaub, HOU vs. TEN
3. Drew Brees, NO at TB
4. Kurt Warner, ARI at STL
5. Aaron Rodgers, GB vs. SF: Until he gets hurt, fantasy gold.
6. Brett Favre, MIN vs. SEA
7. Tom Brady, NE vs. NYJ
8. Donovan McNabb, PHI at CHI
9. Philip Rivers, SD at DEN
10. Ben Roethlisberger, PIT at KC
11. Tony Romo, DAL vs. WAS
12. Jay Cutler, CHI vs. PHI: The cannon for an arm, a gift and a curse.
13. Eli Manning, NYG vs. ATL
14. Matt Hasselbeck, SEA at MIN
15. David Garrard, JAC vs. BUF
16. Matt Ryan, ATL at NYG
17. Josh Freeman, TB vs. NO: Shows poise and moxie, but still a work in progress.
18. Carson Palmer, CIN at OAK
19. Joe Flacco, BAL vs. IND
20. Vince Young, TEN at HOU: His presence opens up lanes for Johnson.
21. Alex Smith, SF at GB
22. Jason Campbell, WAS at DAL
23. Mark Sanchez, NYJ at NE
24. Marc Bulger, STL vs. ARI
25. Chad Henne, MIA at CAR: Almost blew the Tampa game with messy pick.
26. Jake Delhomme, CAR vs. MIA
27. Ryan Fitzpatrick, BUF at JAC
28. Matthew Stafford, DET vs. CLE
29. Matt Cassel, KC vs. PIT
30. *Kyle Orton, DEN vs. SD
31. Brady Quinn, CLE at DET
32. Bruce Gradkowski, OAK vs. CIN
33. Pat White, MIA at CAR
1. Maurice Jones-Drew, JAC vs. BUF: Don't hate on the heady player.
2. Chris Johnson, TEN at HOU: A lot of busts, but so many wonderful booms.
3. Adrian Peterson, MIN vs. SEA
4. Steven Jackson, STL vs. ARI
5. Ricky Williams, MIA at CAR: The main man now that Brown is out for year.
6. Rashard Mendenhall, PIT at KC
7. Ray Rice, BAL vs. IND
8. Frank Gore, SF at GB
9. Thomas Jones, NYJ at NE
10. *DeAngelo Williams, CAR vs. MIA: Light practice week, listed as questionable.
11. Pierre Thomas, NO at TB: Sean Payton, you're killing us.
12. Kevin Smith, DET vs. CLE
13. Brandon Jacobs, NYG vs. ATL
14. Matt Forte, CHI vs. PHI
15. Tim Hightower, ARI at STL
16. Chris Wells, ARI at STL: Still the No. 2 but there's enough to go around.
17. *Bernard Scott, CIN at OAK: Steps in for the ailing Benson.
18. *Ladell Betts, WAS at DAL
19. Ryan Grant, GB vs. SF
20. Joseph Addai, IND at BAL: Location, location, location.
21. *Jason Snelling, ATL at NYG
22. *Jonathan Stewart, CAR vs. MIA
23. Knowshon Moreno, DEN vs. SD: Got back in the circle of trust last week.
24. *Steve Slaton, HOU vs. TEN: They know Moats isn't the answer.
25. Justin Forsett, SEA at MIN: Nifty skills but he's undersized.
26. Reggie Bush, NO at TB
27. *Marion Barber, DAL vs. WAS
28. LeSean McCoy, PHI at CHI
29. Marshawn Lynch, BUF at JAC
30. LaDainian Tomlinson, SD at DEN
31. Jamal Lewis, CLE at DET: Going gently into that good night.
32. Laurence Maroney, NE vs. NYJ: Can they trust him after Indy fumble?
33. Cadillac Williams, TB vs. NO
34. Jamaal Charles, KC vs. PIT
35. Kevin Faulk, NE vs. NYJ
36. Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG vs. ATL
37. Justin Fargas, OAK vs. CIN
38. Darren Sproles, SD at DEN
39. Fred Jackson, BUF at JAC: Will see some Wildcat snaps.
40. Mike Bell, NO at TB
41. Donald Brown, IND at BAL: The waiting is the hardest part.
42. Derrick Ward, TB vs. NO
43. Darren McFadden, OAK vs. CIN
44. Kolby Smith, KC vs. PIT
45. Felix Jones, DAL vs. WAS
46. *Sammy Morris, NE vs. NYJ: Likely to get 8-12 touches a week when he returns.
47. Leonard Weaver, PHI at CHI
48. Michael Bush, OAK vs. CIN
49. Chris Jennings, CLE at DET
50. Ryan Moats, HOU vs. TEN
51. Shonn Greene, NYJ at NE
52. Correll Buckhalter, DEN vs. SD
53. Willis McGahee, BAL vs. IND
54. Tashard Choice, DAL vs. WAS
55. Rashad Jennings, JAC vs. BUF
56. Maurice Morris, DET vs. CLE
57. Chester Taylor, MIN vs. SEA
58. Louis Rankin, SEA at MIN: Might fit the offense better than Forsett.
59. Brandon Jackson, GB vs. SF
60. Le'Ron McClain, BAL vs. IND
61. Lex Hilliard, MIA at CAR: Gets his first chance Thursday.
62. Mewelde Moore, PIT at KC
63. Brian Leonard, CIN at OAK
64. LenDale White, TEN at HOU
65. Chris Brown, HOU vs. TEN
66. Ahman Green, GB vs. SF
67. Larry Johnson, CIN at OAK
1. Andre Johnson, HOU vs. TEN
2. Reggie Wayne, IND at BAL
3. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI at STL
4. Wes Welker, NE vs. NYJ: Needed more with Revis shadowing Moss.
5. Randy Moss, NE vs. NYJ
6. Sidney Rice, MIN vs. SEA: Put him in the Pro Bowl right now.
7. Marques Colston, NO at TB: Fumbled away a score last week.
8. Anquan Boldin, ARI at STL
9. Calvin Johnson, DET vs. CLE
10. Donald Driver, GB vs. SF
11. Hines Ward, PIT at KC
12. Brandon Marshall, DEN vs. SD
13. Chad Ochocinco, CIN at OAK
14. DeSean Jackson, PHI at CHI
15. Miles Austin, DAL vs. WAS: Starting to see extra attention from defenses.
16. Vincent Jackson, SD at DEN
17. Steve Smith, NYG vs. ATL
18. Devin Hester, CHI vs. PHI
19. Mike Sims-Walker, JAC vs. BUF
20. *Roddy White, ATL at NYG
21. Greg Jennings, GB vs. SF: At this point you have to tax him.
22. Steve Smith, CAR vs. MIA
23. T.J. Houshmandzadeh, SEA at MIN: A whopping 17 targets last week.
24. Steve Breaston, ARI at STL
25. Percy Harvin, MIN vs. SEA
26. Santonio Holmes, PIT at KC
27. Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ at NE
28. Michael Crabtree, SF at GB: Super talent, fast learner.
29. Nate Burleson, SEA at MIN
30. Donnie Avery, STL vs. ARI
31. Braylon Edwards, NYJ at NE
32. Roy Williams, DAL vs. WAS
33. Bernard Berrian, MIN vs. SEA
34. Chris Chambers, KC vs. PIT: Role increases with Bowe suspended (four games).
35. Jeremy Maclin, PHI at CHI
36. Santana Moss, WAS at DAL
37. Derrick Mason, BAL vs. IND
38. Kevin Walter, HOU vs. TEN
39. Robert Meachem, NO at TB
40. Mike Wallace, PIT at KC
41. Eddie Royal, DEN vs. SD
42. Lance Long, KC vs. PIT: A sleeper from the slot.
43. Mario Manningham, NYG vs. ATL
44. Devery Henderson, NO at TB
45. Johnny Knox, CHI vs. PHI: He'll get open, but can Cutler deliver?
46. James Jones, GB vs. SF
47. Hakeem Nicks, NYG vs. ATL
48. Pierre Garcon, IND at BAL
49. Greg Camarillo, MIA at CAR: Super hands, not used enough.
50. Laveranues Coles, CIN at OAK: He's been solid for a few weeks now.
51. Austin Collie, IND at BAL
52. Brandon Gibson, STL vs. ARI
53. Torry Holt, JAC vs. BUF
54. Lee Evans, BUF at JAC
55. Malcom Floyd, SD at DEN: Hasn't exploded since Chambers left.
56. Earl Bennett, CHI vs. PHI
57. Nate Washington, TEN at HOU
58. Josh Morgan, SF at GB
59. Muhsin Muhammad, CAR vs. MIA
60. Mohamed Massaquoi, CLE at DET: Would be a factor on a better offense.
61. *Antonio Bryant, TB vs. NO
62. Davone Bess, MIA at CAR
63. Jacoby Jones, HOU vs. TEN
64. Jason Avant, PHI at CHI
65. Terrell Owens, BUF at JAC
66. Mark Clayton, BAL vs. IND
67. Michael Jenkins, ATL at NYG: Time to call him a bust.
68. Andre Caldwell, CIN at OAK
69. Maurice Stovall, TB vs. NO
70. Mike Thomas, JAC vs. BUF
71. Patrick Crayton, DAL vs. WAS
72. Chaz Schilens, OAK vs. CIN: A good sleeper for 2010.
73. Kenny Britt, TEN at HOU
74. Bryant Johnson, DET vs. CLE
75. Mike Furrey, CLE at DET
76. Legedu Naanee, SD at DEN
77. Mark Bradley, KC vs. PIT
78. Antwaan Randle El, WAS at DAL
79. Devin Thomas, WAS at DAL: Learning to crawl.
80. Deion Branch, SEA at MIN
81. Sammie Stroughter, TB vs. NO
82. Jason Hill, SF at GB
83. Ted Ginn, MIA at CAR
84. Kelley Washington, BAL vs. IND
85. Brandon Stokley, DEN vs. SD: Will be a great coach some day.
86. Darrius Heyward-Bey, OAK vs. CIN
1. Dallas Clark, IND at BAL
2. Antonio Gates, SD at DEN: An end-zone visit would be nice.
3. Vernon Davis, SF at GB
4. Tony Gonzalez, ATL at NYG
5. Greg Olsen, CHI vs. PHI: Cutler's pet, and the matchup is sublime.
6. Kellen Winslow, TB vs. NO
7. Brent Celek, PHI at CHI
8. Jason Witten, DAL vs. WAS
9. Jeremy Shockey, NO at TB
10. Heath Miller, PIT at KC
11. John Carlson, SEA at MIN: Summer buzz has faded now.
12. Visanthe Shiancoe, MIN vs. SEA: Favre loves big targets in red zone.
13. Dustin Keller, NYJ at NE
14. Kevin Boss, NYG vs. ATL
15. Fred Davis, WAS at DAL
16. Todd Heap, BAL vs. IND
17. Zach Miller, OAK vs. CIN
18. Ben Watson, NE vs. NYJ: You wonder why they don't use him more.
19. Brandon Pettigrew, DET vs. CLE
20. Marcedes Lewis, JAC vs. BUF
21. Daniel Fells, STL vs. ARI
22. Tony Scheffler, DEN vs. SD
23. *Jermichael Finley, GB vs. SF
24. Bo Scaife, TEN at HOU
25. Donald Lee, GB vs. SF
26. Dante Rosario, CAR vs. MIA
27. Joey Haynos, MIA at CAR
28. Sean Ryan, KC vs. PIT
29. Randy McMichael, STL vs. ARI
30. James Casey, HOU vs. TEN
1. Ryan Longwell, MIN vs. SEA: Steady offense, working indoors.
2. Neil Rackers, ARI at STL
3. John Carney, NO at TB
4. Kris Brown, HOU vs. TEN
5. Stephen Gostkowski, NE vs. NYJ
6. Lawrence Tynes, NYG vs. ATL
7. Mason Crosby, GB vs. SF
8. Shayne Graham, CIN at OAK
9. David Akers, PHI at CHI: He's not the problem here.
10. Nick Folk, DAL vs. WAS: Looks like a drive-and-stall week.
11. Josh Scobee, JAC vs. BUF
12. Jeff Reed, PIT at KC
13. Nate Kaeding, SD at DEN
14. Matt Stover, IND at BAL
15. Robbie Gould, CHI vs. PHI
16. Jason Elam, ATL at NYG
17. Dan Carpenter, MIA at CAR
18. John Kasay, CAR vs. MIA
19. Jason Hanson, DET vs. CLE
20. Rob Bironas, TEN at HOU
21. Billy Cundiff, BAL vs. IND: Steps in for released Hauschka.
22. Shaun Suisham, WAS at DAL
23. Connor Barth, TB vs. NO: Bagged three long kicks in Miami.
24. Joe Nedney, SF at GB
25. Jay Feely, NYJ at NE
26. Olindo Mare, SEA at MIN
27. Matt Prater, DEN vs. SD
28. Josh Brown, STL vs. ARI
29. Rian Lindell, BUF at JAC
30. Sebastian Janikowski, OAK vs. CIN
31. Ryan Succop, KC vs. PIT
32. Phil Dawson, CLE at DET
1. Minnesota vs. Seattle
2. Pittsburgh at Kansas City
3. Cincinnati at Oakland: The most underrated unit in the league.
4. New Orleans at Tampa Bay: The runbacks can't last forever, can they?
5. Arizona at St. Louis
6. Dallas vs. Washington
7. Philadelphia at Chicago
8. Green Bay vs. San Francisco
9. San Francisco at Green Bay: Packers hand out the sacks to everyone.
10. New York Giants vs. Atlanta
11. New England vs. New York Jets
12. San Diego at Denver: Push them up a few slots if Simms is confirmed.
13. Detroit vs. Cleveland
14. Carolina vs. Miami
15. Indianapolis at Baltimore
16. Denver vs. San Diego
17. Miami at Carolina
18. Houston vs. Tennessee
19. Washington at Dallas
20. Baltimore vs. Indianapolis
21. Tennessee at Houston
22. Jacksonville vs. Buffalo
23. Chicago vs. Philadelphia
24. Atlanta at New York Giants
25. Cleveland at Detroit
26. Oakland vs. Cincinnati
27. Buffalo at Jacksonville
28. New York Jets at New England
29. St. Louis vs. Arizona
30. Seattle at Minnesota
31. Kansas City vs. Pittsburgh
32. Tampa Bay vs. New Orleans