Season 3 Episode 30
NESN’s Dining Playbook features two of America’s favorite pastimes: food and sports with help from the region’s best known hosts, athletes and tastemakers. Emmy award winning duo Billy Costa and Jenny Johnson leverage their considerable following and bring NESN viewers a fresh new approach to enjoying the best of what the region has to offer.
Host: Beacon Hill Hotel and Bistro
Located in the most elegant and historic neighborhood in Boston, the Beacon Hill Hotel and Bistro is cozy, romantic, and tasty. The team here is second to none, and we tell you why.
* 25 CHARLES ST, BOSTON, MA 02114 617-723-1133 BEACONHILLHOTEL.COM
VIP Seat: Woods Hill Table
We’re sending our VIP’s to Woods Hill Table in Concord! It’s one of their favorite restaurants, and they give us all the details.
* 24 COMMONWEALTH AVE., CONCORD, MA 01742 978-369-6300 WOODSHILLTABLE.COM
Training Camp: Ann Czaja
She’s at it again! Lindt’s Master Chocolatier Ann Czaja comes to the BCAE kitchen and makes fondue with Jenny!
* 122 ARLINGTON ST., BOSTON, MA 02116 617-267-4430 BCAE.ORG
J-Tox: Witch Hazel
Witch Hazel has many uses! See which reasons Jenny had to try this one out on Billy.
Before, During, and After the Game:
Before – Legal Oysteria
Located just over the Charlestown bridge, Legal Oysteria is less than a half mile away from the Garden and is a perfect spot to grab a bite before a Bruins or Celtics game.
* 10 CITY SQUARE CHARLESTOWN, MA 02129 617-712-1988 LEGALSEAFOODS.COM
During – Ducali Pizzeria & Bar
Craving a pie while watching the game? Make sure to head to Ducali. We’re trying out the big hit- the Nachos Italiano.
* 289 CAUSEWAY ST., BOSTON, MA 02114 617-742-4144 WWW.DUCA.LI
After – Ward 8
Ward 8 is open late every night, so even if that game goes into overtime, know that you’ll always have somewhere to go once it’s over!
* 90 N WASHINGTON ST., BOSTON, MA 02114 617-823-4478 WARD8.COM
Feature: Davio’s Spring Roll Contest
Jenny and Billy and several other local celebs judge Davio’s Spring Roll Contest, and determine what spring roll will be featured on the menu for the month of December.
* 75 ARLINGTON ST., BOSTON, MA 02116 617-357-4810 DAVIOS.COM
Powered by WordPress.com VIP