Following are complete fantasy football rankings based on this week's matchups for all the major positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, team defense). They are based on a combined yardage/scoring system (four points for a passing touchdown, six points for a rushing/receiving touchdown, one point for every 25 passing yards, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards).
Last Updated: 9/26 Quarterback
Next Updated: 9/30
1. Drew Brees, NO at BUF: Set the TD floor at 42.
2. Peyton Manning, IND at ARI
3. Aaron Rodgers, GB at STL: Problems all around, but he's still very safe.
4. Philip Rivers, SD vs MIA
5. Matt Schaub, HOU vs JAC: Non-aggressive Jags are a good matchup for him.
6. Tom Brady, NE vs ATL
7. Matt Ryan, ATL at NE
8. Ben Roethlisberger, PIT at CIN: It's a passing team now.
9. Kurt Warner, ARI vs IND
10. Trent Edwards, BUF vs NO: Go where the points are; total is 52 here.
11. Tony Romo, DAL vs CAR
12. *Kevin Kolb, PHI vs KC: McNabb wasn't at Wednesday's practice.
13. Eli Manning, NYG at TB: His targets are better than we thought.
14. Jay Cutler, CHI at SEA
15. Joe Flacco, BAL vs CLE
16. Carson Palmer, CIN vs PIT
17. David Garrard, JAC at HOU
18. Kyle Orton, DEN at OAK
19. Jason Campbell, WAS at DET: Came up small agains the Rams, hard to trust.
20. Jake Delhomme, CAR at DAL
21. Byron Leftwich, TB vs NYG
22. *Mark Sanchez, NYJ vs TEN
23. Shaun Hill, SF at MIN: He's a winner, not a compiler.
24. Brett Favre, MIN vs SF: Pass protection has been an issue.
25. Matt Cassel, KC at PHI
26. Kerry Collins, TEN at NYJ
27. *Seneca Wallace, SEA vs CHI
28. Brady Quinn, CLE at BAL
29. Chad Pennington, MIA at SD: Too many change-ups.
30. JaMarcus Russell, OAK vs DEN
31. Matthew Stafford, DET vs WAS
32. *Marc Bulger, STL vs GB
33. *Michael Vick, PHI vs KC: He'll get some PT this week.
1. *Adrian Peterson, MIN vs SF: Dealing with a sore back.
2. Maurice Jones-Drew, JAC at HOU: The ultimate get-well opponent.
3. Ryan Grant, GB at STL
4. Matt Forte, CHI at SEA: You'll stop worrying after this week.
5. Frank Gore, SF at MIN: Vikings have some cracks in the front seven.
6. Michael Turner, ATL at NE
7. Fred Jackson, BUF vs NO: One last trial week before Lynch returns.
8. DeAngelo Williams, CAR at DAL
9. Steven Jackson, STL vs GB
10. Chris Johnson, TEN at NYJ: Home runs are great but needs more consistency.
11. Brandon Jacobs, NYG at TB
12. Steve Slaton, HOU vs JAC: Schedule lets up, but is extra bulk hurting him?
13. *Darren Sproles, SD vs MIA: A nightmare to cover on pass patterns.
14. *Felix Jones, DAL vs CAR: Go even higher if Barber is ruled out.
15. Kevin Smith, DET vs WAS
16. Ronnie Brown, MIA at SD
17. Knowshon Moreno, DEN at OAK
18. Willis McGahee, BAL vs CLE: The best he's looked in years.
19. Ray Rice, BAL vs CLE
20. *Clinton Portis, WAS at DET: Bone spurs on both ankles.
21. Cedric Benson, CIN vs PIT
22. Larry Johnson, KC at PHI
23. *Pierre Thomas, NO at BUF: Mike Bell is out of the way this week.
24. Tim Hightower, ARI vs IND
25. Darren McFadden, OAK vs DEN
26. Thomas Jones, NYJ vs TEN
27. *LeSean McCoy, PHI vs KC
28. Jonathan Stewart, CAR at DAL
29. Ricky Williams, MIA at SD
30. Reggie Bush, NO at BUF
31. Joseph Addai, IND at ARI: Beware, Donald Brown is coming on.
32. Correll Buckhalter, DEN at OAK
33. Leon Washington, NYJ vs TEN
34. Derrick Ward, TB vs NYG: He's the starter now.
35. Julius Jones, SEA vs CHI
36. *Cadillac Williams, TB vs NYG
37. Donald Brown, IND at ARI
38. Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG at TB
39. Willie Parker, PIT at CIN: He's sharing with two other runners.
40. *Brian Westbrook, PHI vs KC: No practice, a game-time decision.
41. Chris Wells, ARI vs IND: Shows burst but ball security is an issue.
42. Tashard Choice, DAL vs CAR: Viable flex play if Barber can't go.
43. Fred Taylor, NE vs ATL
44. *Ladell Betts, WAS at DET
45. Michael Bush, OAK vs DEN
46. LenDale White, TEN at NYJ
47. *Kevin Faulk, NE vs ATL
48. Justin Forsett, SEA vs CHI: Cutting into the Jones story.
49. Laurence Maroney, NE vs ATL
50. *Jerome Harrison, CLE at BAL
51. Chester Taylor, MIN vs SF
52. Rashard Mendenhall, PIT at CIN: Improving, but ball security is still an issue.
53. LeRon McClain, BAL vs CLE
54. *Marion Barber, DAL vs. CAR
55. Chris Brown, HOU vs JAC
56. *James Davis, CLE at BAL
57. *Jerious Norwood, ATL at NE
58. Michael Bennett, SD vs MIA
59. Mewelde Moore, PIT at CIN
60. Peyton Hillis, DEN at OAK
61. *Jamaal Charles, KC at PHI
62. *Jamal Lewis, CLE at BAL: Unlikely to go.
63. *LaDainian Tomlinson, SD vs. MIA: Ruled out for Week 3.
1. Marques Colston, NO at BUF: The offense to invest in.
2. Andre Johnson, HOU vs JAC
3. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI vs IND
4. Calvin Johnson, DET vs WAS
5. Reggie Wayne, IND at ARI
6. Vincent Jackson, SD vs MIA
7. Greg Jennings, GB at STL: He'll quickly atone for last week's bagel.
8. Steve Smith, CAR at DAL: Leads the NFL in targets.
9. Santonio Holmes, PIT at CIN
10. Roddy White, ATL at NE
11. *Randy Moss, NE vs ATL: Sore back, check status at noon Sunday.
12. Chad Ochocinco, CIN vs PIT
13. *Anquan Boldin, ARI vs IND
14. *DeSean Jackson, PHI vs KC: Couldn't go at Wednesday's practice.
15. Terrell Owens, BUF vs NO
16. Steve Smith, NYG at TB
17. Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ vs TEN
18. Hines Ward, PIT at CIN
19. Donald Driver, GB at STL
20. Mario Manningham, NYG at TB: The lightbulb goes on in Year 2.
21. Braylon Edwards, CLE at BAL
22. Lee Evans, BUF vs NO
23. *Dwayne Bowe, KC at PHI: Scoring, but still not on same page with Todd Haley.
24. Ted Ginn, MIA at SD: Eleven catches Monday, but lacking in end zone.
25. Santana Moss, WAS at DET
26. *Wes Welker, NE vs ATL: Once again, he's a game-time call.
27. Mike Sims-Walker, JAC at HOU: Has the moves and hands, but can he stay healthy?
28. Devin Hester, CHI at SEA
29. Brandon Marshall, DEN at OAK
30. T.J. Houshmandzadeh, SEA vs CHI
31. Roy Williams, DAL vs CAR
32. Bernard Berrian, MIN vs SF: Vikings haven't been looking deep.
33. Derrick Mason, BAL vs CLE
34. Laurent Robinson, STL vs GB
35. Eddie Royal, DEN at OAK: One last chance before we downgrade heavily.
36. Torry Holt, JAC at HOU
37. Michael Clayton, TB vs NYG
38. Devery Henderson, NO at BUF
39. Bobby Wade, KC at PHI: Got into the rotation quickly.
40. Chansi Stuckey, NYJ vs TEN
41. Patrick Crayton, DAL vs CAR
42. *Percy Harvin, MIN vs SF: Migraines limited his practice time.
43. Nate Burleson, SEA vs CHI
44. Laveranues Coles, CIN vs PIT
45. Steve Breaston, ARI vs IND
46. Donnie Avery, STL vs GB: Maybe he's not their best wideout after all.
47. Mark Clayton, BAL vs CLE
49. Chris Henry, CIN vs PIT
49. Justin Gage, TEN at NYJ: Up against Revis, forget it.
50. Jason Avant, PHI vs KC: Nifty sleeper with others hurt.
51. Michael Jenkins, ATL at NE
52. Nate Washington, TEN at NYJ
53. Isaac Bruce, SF at MIN
54. Davone Bess, MIA at SD
55. Josh Morgan, SF at MIN: Zero targets in Week 2.
56. *Kevin Walter, HOU vs JAC
57. Kelley Washington, BAL vs CLE
58. Muhsin Muhammad, CAR at DAL
59. Johnny Knox, CHI at SEA: Speed demon will see role expanded.
60. Malcom Floyd, SD vs MIA
61. Louis Murphy, OAK vs DEN
62. Pierre Garcon, IND at ARI
63. Earl Bennett, CHI at SEA
64. Joey Galloway, NE vs ATL: Just five grabs on 14 targets.
65. Robert Meachem, NO at BUF
66. *Brandon Stokley, DEN at OAK
67. Jabar Gaffney, DEN at OAK
68. Antwaan Randle El, WAS at DET
69. Greg Camarillo, MIA at SD
70. *Julian Edelman, NE vs ATL: The entire WR corps is hurt right now.
71. Kenny Britt, TEN at NYJ
72. Jacoby Jones, HOU vs JAC
73. Miles Austin, DAL vs CAR
74. Chris Chambers, SD vs MIA: Why does he even get on the field?
75. Maurice Stovall, TB vs NYG
76. Malcolm Kelly, WAS at DET
77. James Jones, GB at STL
78. Jeremy Maclin, PHI vs KC: Might be needed with others nicked.
79. Josh Cribbs, CLE at BAL
80. *Domenik Hixon, NYG at TB
81. Austin Collie, IND at ARI
82. Jerheme Urban, ARI vs IND
83. Sidney Rice, MIN vs SF
84. Mike Wallace, PIT at CIN
85. Andre Caldwell, CIN vs PIT
86. Mike Furrey, CLE at BAL
87. Legedu Naanee, SD vs MIA
88. Darrius Heyward-Bey, OAK vs DEN
89. *Lance Moore, NO at BUF: He's out this week.
90. *Kevin Curtis, PHI vs KC: Shouldn't be on your roster.
1. Dallas Clark, IND at ARI: Perfect storm could make him No. 1 tight end.
2. Jason Witten, DAL vs CAR
3. Tony Gonzalez, ATL at NE
4. Kellen Winslow, TB vs NYG
5. Antonio Gates, SD vs MIA
6. Chris Cooley, WAS at DET: One Redskin you can feel good about.
7. John Carlson, SEA vs CHI
8. Greg Olsen, CHI at SEA
9. Dustin Keller, NYJ vs TEN: Super route on Week 2 touchdown.
10. Owen Daniels, HOU vs JAC
11. Brent Celek, PHI vs KC: He's having the breakthrough year many expected.
12. Zach Miller, OAK vs DEN
13. Jeremy Shockey, NO at BUF
14. Todd Heap, BAL vs CLE: It's not a talent question, it's a health question.
15. Visanthe Shiancoe, MIN vs SF
16. Heath Miller, PIT at CIN
17. Anthony Fasano, MIA at SD
18. Randy McMichael, STL vs GB
19. Vernon Davis, SF at MIN
20. Jermichael Finley, GB at STL: Showed up in Week 2.
21. Marcedes Lewis, JAC at HOU
22. Ben Watson, NE vs ATL
23. Kevin Boss, NYG at TB
24. Tony Scheffler, DEN at OAK
25. Alge Crumpler, TEN at NYJ
26. Robert Royal, CLE at BAL
27. Martellus Bennett, DAL vs CAR: Playing time is there, targets are not.
28. Shawn Nelson, BUF vs NO
29. Brandon Pettigrew, DET vs WAS
30. David Thomas, NO at BUF
31. Dante Rosario, CAR at DAL
1. John Carney, NO at BUF: The safest offense to invest in.
2. Nick Folk, DAL vs CAR
3. Mason Crosby, GB at STL: Indoors, possible blowout too.
4. Lawrence Tynes, NYG at TB
5. Ryan Longwell, MIN vs SF
6. Steve Hauschka, BAL vs CLE: When in doubt, pick on the Browns.
7. Nate Kaeding, SD vs MIA
8. David Akers, PHI vs KC
9. Stephen Gostkowski, NE vs ATL
10. Adam Vinatieri, IND at ARI
11. Shaun Suisham, WAS at DET: Drive-and-stall offense inflates his value.
12. Jason Elam, ATL at NE
13. Neil Rackers, ARI vs IND
14. Kris Brown, HOU vs JAC
15. Jay Feely, NYJ vs TEN
16. *Rob Bironas, TEN at NYJ
17. Rian Lindell, BUF vs NO
18. Jeff Reed, PIT at CIN: How quickly will mojo come back?
19. Robbie Gould, CHI at SEA
20. Josh Scobee, JAC at HOU
21. Matt Prater, DEN at OAK
22. John Kasay, CAR at DAL
23. Dan Carpenter, MIA at SD
24. Mike Nugent, TB vs NYG
25. Olindo Mare, SEA vs CHI
26. Shayne Graham, CIN vs PIT
27. Sebastian Janikowski, OAK vs DEN
28. Joe Nedney, SF at MIN
29. Ryan Succop, KC at PHI
30. Jason Hanson, DET vs WAS
31. Josh Brown, STL vs GB
32. Phil Dawson, CLE at BAL
1. Baltimore vs. Cleveland: They'll knock Quinn to the ground, and maybe to the bench.
2. Philadelphia vs. Kansas City
3. Minnesota vs. San Francisco
4. Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
5. New York Jets at Tennessee
6. New York Giants at Tampa Bay: Leftwich's slow release plays right into their hands.
7. Green Bay at St. Louis
8. Washington at Detroit: Some extra blitzes would be nice.
9. Chicago at Seattle
10. Dallas vs. Carolina: After 59 sacks in 2008, none this year.
11. San Diego vs. Miami
12. Seattle vs. Chicago
13. Denver at Oakland: It's really just a nod against JaMarcus.
14. Oakland vs. Denver
15. Tennessee vs. New York Jets
16. San Francisco at Minnesota
17. Cincinnati vs. Pittsburgh
18. Atlanta at New England
19. New Orleans at Buffalo
20. Jacksonville at Houston
21. Carolina at Dallas
22. Houston vs. Jacksonville
23. Indianapolis at Arizona
24. New England vs. Atlanta: Hold the Mayo and we're not interested.
25. Arizona vs. Indianapolis
26. Cleveland at Baltimore
27. Detroit vs. Washington
28. Miami at San Diego
29. Tampa Bay vs. New York Giants
30. Kansas City at Philadelphia
31. St. Louis vs. Green Bay
32. Buffalo vs. New Orleans: Brees rarely makes a mistake.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP