Season 3 Episode 29
NESN?s Dining Playbook features two of America?s favorite pastimes: food and sports with help from the region?s best known hosts, athletes and tastemakers. Emmy award winning duo Billy Costa and Jenny Johnson leverage their considerable following and bring NESN viewers a fresh new approach to enjoying the best of what the region has to offer.
Host: Legal Crossing
Everyone knows that Legal Sea Foods sets the standard for seafood. CEO Roger Berkowitz is constantly coming up with fresh, new ideas, and Legal Crossing is one of them. A mix of all the Legal Sea Foods concepts, Legal Crossing is a modern and glossy restaurant that is sure to keep you coming back for more.
* 558 WASHINGTON ST., BOSTON, MA 02111 617-692-8888 WWW.LEGALSEAFOODS.COM
Review: Luke?s Lobster
A Maine-bred seafood shack comes to Boston (one of its many locations) and wows the city with its exceptionally fresh fish.
* 75 EXETER ST. BOSTON, MA 02116 857-350-4626 WWW.LUKESLOBSTER.COM
Shape Up: Zen Den
Your whole health under one roof. Zen Den is an all-encompassing approach to getting your body back to normal whether it be after an athletic injury or pain from cancer treatments. There is no level of pain too big or too small for Zen Den.
* 392 WASHINGTON ST. NORWELL, MA 02061 781-424-0488 ZENDENGROUP.COM
VIP: The Poynt
Our VIP guests head to The Poynt in Newburyport, and are our taste testers for this fantastic restaurant!
* 31 WATER ST. NEWBURYPORT, MA 01950 978-358-8501 WWW.POYNTNEWBURYPORT.COM
Review: Top Catch at Joe?s Waterfront
Located on top of Joe?s American Bar & Grill on the Boston Waterfront, sits Top Catch, a brand new seafood restaurant from Tavistock. You?ll get the same great service that is downstairs, with a seafood twist.
* 100 ATLANTIC AVE. BOSTON, MA 02110 617-367-8700 WWW.TOPCATCHATJOES.COM
Training Camp: Chris Coombs
Billy cooks with Chris Coombs in the BCAE kitchen and cooks up an incredible black bass. Chef Coombs is the Executive Chef at many restaurants including Deuxave, Boston Chops, and dbar.
* BCAE- 122 Arlington St., Boston, Ma 02116 (617) 267-4430 WWW.BCAE.ORG